Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
wishing all my FSR friends the happiest 4-20 eve possible! You all are the GREATEST

Love ya, mean it

rrr_img_131394.jpg

Nuttin_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_131408.jpg
rrr_img_131409.jpg

So anyways I was browsing some Pr0n yesterday and was looking at some weird japanese gameshow, where the script had to be taken directly from "The Aristocrats", a japanese family fucking each others like rabbits to start with, then the son took some kind of big syringe filled with milk I guess and rammed it up the ass of his mother and filled her up with like 1-2 gallons of milk, meanwhile the daughter had some pukefest on daddy's face, then the mother in turn hunkered down over her husband who lay on the floor with is mouth wide open....I've seen some weird shit over the years, but that was just to fucking much for me, almost vomited when the assmilk with brown chunks splattered down.

The earthquakes that Japan suffers are from something divine that wants to stop that shit.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Japan has Hard Gay. A japanese gentleman who teaches kids valuable life lessons while thrusting his leather-bound cock at them.

I mean, that's pretty much it.

rrr_img_131410.jpg

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So anyways I was browsing some Pr0n yesterday and was looking at some weird japanese gameshow, where the script had to be taken directly from "The Aristocrats", a japanese family fucking each others like rabbits to start with, then the son took some kind of big syringe filled with milk I guess and rammed it up the ass of his mother and filled her up with like 1-2 gallons of milk, meanwhile the daughter had some pukefest on daddy's face, then the mother in turn hunkered down over her husband who lay on the floor with is mouth wide open....I've seen some weird shit over the years, but that was just to fucking much for me, almost vomited when the assmilk with brown chunks splattered down.

The earthquakes that Japan suffers are from something divine that wants to stop that shit.
538.jpg

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_131408.jpg
rrr_img_131409.jpg

rrr_img_131412.jpg

Jesus doesn't approve of your pr0n selection. LOL

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider

rrr_img_131414.jpg

AZPreacher_sl

shitlord

When I first read that all I could think was Johnny49 moved to Japan.

rrr_img_131416.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator

rrr_img_131423.jpg

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

dont leave us hanging, give us a link!