Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ben_sl

shitlord
sVhF6C3.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_14504.jpg
Taste: Like the aroma hints, a nice roasty and sweet chocolate and milk driven taste. Dark roasted malts with a good taste of milk chocolate, cocoa, cream, toasted bread, coffee, caramel, toffee, yeast, nuts, and some smoked malt. Some sweet vanilla and molasses sugars as well. Subtle notes of dark fruit including raisin, fig, and prune. A light bitter taste of earthy hops come in towards the finish. A very good sweet chocolate stout taste that is well balanced.

I insist that my beer has no traces of the flavors of toasted bread, nuts, or prunes. Not to mention chocolate. Anybody ever drink some chocolate/raisin/caramel/fig/prune beer??

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
rrr_img_14504.jpg
Taste: Like the aroma hints, a nice roasty and sweet chocolate and milk driven taste. Dark roasted malts with a good taste of milk chocolate, cocoa, cream, toasted bread, coffee, caramel, toffee, yeast, nuts, and some smoked malt. Some sweet vanilla and molasses sugars as well. Subtle notes of dark fruit including raisin, fig, and prune. A light bitter taste of earthy hops come in towards the finish. A very good sweet chocolate stout taste that is well balanced.

I insist that my beer has no traces of the flavors of toasted bread, nuts, or prunes. Not to mention chocolate. Anybody ever drink some chocolate/raisin/caramel/fig/prune beer??
Yeah, that shit is amazing.

bikes_moonlander.jpg

ZERO_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_14506.jpg

Because he took the time to make a new avatar..love it. Hey,Just because I busted you on being in the Army, No need to get silly..funny though..

rrr_img_14505.jpg

Oldbased

> Than U
That is Chad Stahl. I went to school with him from 3rd to 12th grade. Wasn't aware of the fire or his wife's death until I saw the news story. He was a really nice guy back then and I am thrilled he got this fixed.
I know of the tatoo place that did the orginal work, it is only about 2 miles away and not the first horror story I've heard about it.

Ben_sl

shitlord
ZERO_sl said:
..Me too. 8/years army, Where were you? I did two tours in Korea ..and was at, Ft. Sill /Ft. Hood /Ft. Jackson... really,No joke.. Just asking..
I busted you on being in the Army.
For someone who did two tours in Korea, I would think you of all people would know that,
meps stands for: Military Entrance Processing Station and,
H discharge is for a service member that received a rating from good to excellent for his or her service

DIbLDgd.jpg

Can you not google?
Do you hate veterans? that would mean you hate yourself and that would explain a lot.

Why do you hate yourself that much?

Seriously, if you are that slow; how do you function? How did you learn letters and numbers?