Funny, Strange, Random Pics

P8P_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_14520.jpg
rrr_img_14521.jpg

i was gonna put them all in separate ones...but i figured it'd be best to take them all in at once...
rrr_img_14516.jpg
rrr_img_14517.jpg
rrr_img_14518.jpg
rrr_img_14519.jpg

ZERO_sl

shitlord
For someone who did two tours in Korea, I would think you of all people would know that,
meps stands for: Military Entrance Processing Station and,
H discharge is for a service member that received a rating from good to excellent for his or her service

DIbLDgd.jpg

Can you not google?
Do you hate veterans? that would mean you hate yourself and that would explain a lot.

Why do you hate yourself that much?

Seriously, if you are that slow; how do you function? How did you learn letters and numbers?
Nice try you fucking retard.. It's," Honorable" discharge..(too cool to type the entire word ?) ..you're a phony ..you know it..and now you tap dance to save face. So Where have you been?(..Be quick boy..Google something..)

rrr_img_14523.png

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got a 94 or something on my ASVAB, but they wouldn't take me because I was 15 pounds over the maximum weight for my height. Guess I'm a fatty mcfatfuck.

dont-worry-sir-im-from-the-internet.jpg

Ben_sl

shitlord
It's," Honorable" discharge.
That was a PM and I didn't feel like typing it out for some dum fuck.
Like somebody gives a shit about you

6vP1xGX.gif

And nobody gives a shit that most people join to get out of poverty.
It's not about honor, it's about having a roof over your head and food.
College money is helpful also.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Guys... here's my prototype. I think we could run with this. May need Urgoslav to help with all the promotional stuff.

rrr_img_14526.jpg

ZERO_sl

shitlord
So you concede that you are a wannabe.... Now if you please,Get yourself an avatar of your own,And stop lying ...YES?

and this:

rrr_img_14528.jpg

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I find pics like this way sexier than any pic where the girl is showing every inch of skin and is spreading herself so wide open you can see her spleen. I guess its that little taboo of getting a peak behind something you're not supposed to peak behind.

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
That is Chad Stahl. I went to school with him from 3rd to 12th grade. Wasn't aware of the fire or his wife's death until I saw the news story. He was a really nice guy back then and I am thrilled he got this fixed.
I know of the tatoo place that did the orginal work, it is only about 2 miles away and not the first horror story I've heard about it.
Empire Ink in Akron, Ohio did the work. The artist felt so bad for the guy he did it for free.