Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rubixcube

Bronze Squire
Spoilered for obvious reasons.

rrr_img_16496.jpg
rrr_img_16512.png

She looks much better without the ...thingy.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
It wasnt Obama that ordered flags to be flown at half mast, it was the NJ governor I believe. Even though Im not a fan or Obama, that meme is just a meme.
Also, the "cold blood" part it is pretty much bullshit. They took a fellow veteran to a shooting range to help with PTSD and he shot him. He kind of just snapped, I don't think he was a bad guy.

ptsd018001.jpg

Grimsark

It wasnt Obama that ordered flags to be flown at half mast, it was the NJ governor I believe. Even though Im not a fan or Obama, that meme is just a meme.
Also, the "cold blood" part it is pretty much bullshit. They took a fellow veteran to a shooting range to help with PTSD and he shot him. He kind of just snapped, I don't think he was a bad guy.
Yeah, its kind of scary how much misinformation there is, intentional or not, these days.
It seems the easier things are to discover the less we actually try to... well... discover.

rrr_img_16519.jpg

Yeah, its kind of scary how much misinformation there is, intentional or not, these days.
It seems the easier things are to discover the less we actually try to... well... discover.
I know, right, like all those conspiracy nutters who think the scientists are 'being all slick with those fact things.' From the fucking idiocy in Loose Change to the newest round of scumbaggery in the Newtown conspiracy theories.

rrr_img_16520.jpg

rrr_img_16521.jpg

rrr_img_16522.jpg

rrr_img_16523.jpg

rrr_img_16524.jpg

rrr_img_16525.jpg