Funny, Strange, Random Pics

ThinkCentre_sl

shitlord
So I'm a huge fan of really spicy shit, hot sauces, salsa, etc. First image is of my favorite hot sauce made of ghost chili extract, I put this shit on everything. Second image (different brand) is of the shit I just drunkenly rubbed in my goddamn eye... FML.

rrr_img_19247.jpg

rrr_img_19248.jpg
Can't get past the flavor of extract in sauces. This however will make anything spicy and not add to the flavor. Arrived over the weekend.

Hey, internet experts. I'm looking for those pictures of nature with hard-to-see, barely visible demotivational messages in the background. Anyone know where I can find these? They make me lol. The one example I can think of is a picture of the Arctic Tundra or ocean I think, and it is beautiful, but in the background it says "kill your parents." Any leads?

Tonic_sl

shitlord
Hey, internet experts. I'm looking for those pictures of nature with hard-to-see, barely visible demotivational messages in the background. Anyone know where I can find these? They make me lol. The one example I can think of is a picture of the Arctic Tundra or ocean I think, and it is beautiful, but in the background it says "kill your parents." Any leads?
Yeah man, no problem. Here you go. Keep up the good work, you're awesome.

Bzalthek_sl

shitlord
They're called Offensive Wallpapers I'm pretty sure.
wYIhth.jpg
You can google search to find more but here's a large collection at imgur:
http://imgur.com/a/awn50#0