Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Falmer_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_19614.jpg

Its in a remote part of the Grand Canyon. Though the land its on is owned by indians so its heavy polluted(they dumb sewage in the water) and they dont let anyone on it(1+ year reservations to go "hiking" around the fals).

Havasupai Falls;
This isn't terribly accurate. While it is Havasupai (one of the 3 waterfalls at the locale anyway), you can get campsite reservations anytime you like, it's nowhere near a year wait for them. Maybe for high-profile times of the year. You take a road to the south rim of the Grand Canyon, then a 10 mile hike down into it to reach the falls. Alternatively, you can ride the donkey train (for pussies of course) or take a Helicopter ride right to the village. The first waterfall is about a mile past the village coming from the rim.

I went a few years ago with some friends. A+, would hike again. Though I've heard the lower falls had a big washout and looks a lot different. This one here is the middle falls if I remember correctly. I have pictures of it but no idea where they are. Probably in a box in my storage unit.

View from the bottom of those falls:
havasu-falls-havasupai-indian-reservation-arizona.jpg

Can't you get the ticket thrown out then?
Maybe. Commenced drinking to get over the pissed-offedness. Was thinking of trying for mitigation, since I was actually trying to avoid the asshole in the bitchbox in front of me who kept slamming the brakes. Must've thought it was her duty to keep traffic at five under.

rrr_img_19631.jpg