Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
People over the age of 12 watch that fake wrestle stuff?
I dont understand it either. But I like RPG's, so how can I talk?

Reversing a Gif from the Gif thread lead me down a strange road. No idea why I think Soyacide is so damn pretty. Her pictures are so hit or miss.
rrr_img_19709.jpg

rrr_img_19710.jpg

rrr_img_19711.jpg

N3us3c1.jpg

tumblr_mi2c92f7Cl1qk2d9no1_500.jpg

hu1241.gif

tumblr_lhk89ukx561qeue86o1_500.jpg

3pdsd9.jpg

Coolest-Drinks-Baby-Mice-Wine.jpg

You may want to set your glass down before reading about the world?s most disgusting drink. Found in rural areas of both China and Korea, baby mice wine is at the very least sure to turn your stomach into prickly little knots.

This nasty drink is made by drowning live, day-old mice in rice moonshine, and letting them ferment for over a year. Known as a ?health tonic? in certain communities, baby mice wine is credited with healing a variety of ailments, from common colds to liver disease. To incur full health benefits, the unlucky drinker is instructed to eat the dead mice after drinking the bottle?s contents.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

P8P_sl

shitlord
paint me like one of your french girls...while i watch you poop
rrr_img_19716.jpg

rrr_img_19717.jpg
<--you're mom's dildo is erected...

rrr_img_19718.jpg
...i'll let you figure this out

rrr_img_19720.jpg

rrr_img_19719.jpg

rrr_img_19721.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rip roger ebert

4799_117773958725.jpg
OK, I'll bite. GIS 'Gene Siskel'. Roger Ebert was the fat one, the perpetual cigar smoker who got half his face chopped off due to cancer, which also happens to be what killed him.

I never really liked 'Sneak Previews' or the later incarnation 'At The Movies' all that much either. Seems they always raved on the movies I hated and panned the films I liked. To me, all you need to be a movie critic is the skill set also used by radio talk-show hosts- an ass to sit on and a mouth to blab with.

But I like that super-dry Fedor funnybone anyway.

C.

rrr_img_19722.jpg