Mathematics

Trakanon Raider
dCfrqNp.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I get what he is saying, and have thought much the same. For example, she looks pretty good here.
aubrey-plaza1.jpg

Where as here, not so much.
tdy_take_aubrey_160121.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg

I mean I get it, you can probably do that with just about any woman. But I have always felt the same way about her as crazy Trollface does. At times she is really pretty, others she is average at best. I don't know what it is, something odd about her face.

• 2Picard
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
when looked from an angle, she looks like a shrivelled old hag.
i mean she is pretty at first but she gets tiring and ugly.

who is this shriveled up testicle that speaks ill of Aubrey? You should be put on HRT for a year, then taken to South-America and framed for a crime and sent to prison where you'd be violated repeatedly and traded as a currency among the inmates

zNcdGva.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Brad2770

I get what he is saying, and have thought much the same. For example, she looks pretty good here.
aubrey-plaza1.jpg

I mean I get it, you can probably do that with just about any woman. But I have always felt the same way about her as crazy Trollface does. At times she is really pretty, others she is average at best. I don't know what it is, something odd about her face.

It's just because she is missing the black around her eyes. She looks just as good in both pics. Maybe you need the black to be more obvious.

images

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
aubrey-plaza1.jpg

I find the opposite, i prefer the second pic of her.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 4 users