Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
5yH5h.jpg
I walk down that hill on the way to the office. Take the bus back. Hill's a bitch. It's not even the worst one.

rrr_img_22141.jpg
Baldwin-Street3.jpg
rrr_img_22143.jpg
rrr_img_22144.jpg
rrr_img_22145.jpg

Salshun_sl

shitlord
I walk down that hill on the way to the office. Take the bus back. Hill's a bitch. It's not even the worst one.

rrr_img_22141.jpg
I went there for business a few years ago, and shit yes it was a nightmare. I didn't have a car and wanted to the tourist thing (There for a week, was done with the business on day 1). I remember getting back to my hotel room every night and my calves burned so bad I had to drink myself to sleep.

P8P_sl

shitlord
mfw for a couple days now, the news has been reporting on kids getting hospitalized for doing the cinnamon challenge...

alg-laughing-jpg.jpg

whats-woody-laughing-at.jpg

Woman-Laughing2-httpwomenofwisdom.comtagwomen-of-wisdom.jpg

edit:

I love that American being nothing but ignorant racist stereotypes is the most common ignorant racist stereotype used by anti-American Americans.
Accept it seems to be true... [pardon for the video, but its related!]

In this instance is "internet users" the polite way of saying stupid Americans? If you cant laugh at yourself, you will have a bad time on the internetz. I guess all the jokes should have a disclaimer "*all countries have stupid and ignorant people and the USA in actuality has less idiots than some, yet more than others."

and some pictures to erase the blasphemous video...
SJ5FO7D.jpg

rrr_img_22163.jpg

8674203546_d421b8b3e7_z.jpg

rrr_img_22166.jpg

The too soon pics:
rrr_img_22164.jpg

rrr_img_22165.jpg