2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_23510.jpg

rrr_img_23510.jpg

• 2Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
New toy at work. I do the programming and drawing layout for some of the plates that the guy in the shop cuts. Did this cut in about 25 seconds.

ResizedImage_1367352776438_zps736c4ce7.jpg

ResizedImage_1367352776438_zps736c4ce7.jpg

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
ok sorry wont post anymore =(
Don't listen to anyone bitching in screenshots...ever.

FSR has been and will always be a combination of pictures that are mainly important to the person posting them. I'd say maybe 50-60% of the pics posted here actually MEET the "rules" of the title of the thread.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

FSR has been and will always be a combination of pictures that are mainly important to the person posting them. I'd say maybe 50-60% of the pics posted here actually MEET the "rules" of the title of the thread.
While I agree with you that we should ignore those with the sandy vaginas, I would point out, what the heck are the rules? Pictures can be funny - okay, that's in the eye of the beholder. Pictures can be strange - that allows for about 75% of what's posted here. Or pictures can be random - that opens it wide up. What picture would not be included in a list of Funny, strange, or random?

OfXJP.gif

OfXJP.gif

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
New toy at work. I do the programming and drawing layout for some of the plates that the guy in the shop cuts. Did this cut in about 25 seconds.
Plasma burner?

If so, we use them a lot in the sheet metal trade for cutting out patterns for duct work. They're pretty awesome.

FlaxenWaxen_sl

shitlord

I may have gotten carried away LOL i got excited. I will slow my roll.
rrr_img_23514.jpg

rrr_img_23514.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Here I was thinking I was the only one that thought he was a douche bag troll. Besides, I love Game of Thrones.
wink.png
Albeit, the more mystical side of it. The wall catches most of my attention from that world and I have no idea why? I guess because its holding back the horde of undead thats getting ready to ravage the North. Reminiscent of WoW and Lich King.

the-wall-elevator-game-of-thrones-lord-snow-01.png

wink.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
mans work!
Not really, I sit inside in my office for most of it and the guy outside does all the mans work by putting the plate on the burner and taking it off. It's a plasma burner with an oxy head as well. It has a side lathe that will cope pipe up to 24" for pipe saddles and multi part elbows etc...that piece was cut with the oxy torch with no preheat. I thought it was pretty impressive and I've been doing this stuff for about 20 years.

It's all pretty new to me. I'm really a draftsman and structural steel designer but I'm helping out the company I just went to work for get set up since nobody else knew anything about it.

All next week I'm pretty sure I am going to be doing name plates, BBQ pits with names in them, and other artwork for mailboxes and stuff.

Next week I'm flying to Chicago to look at a piece of equipment that will cut a beam up to 30" deep, and then burn the holes and copes with a laser.

Similar layout as this punch one.

beam_line.jpg