sS8xUbG.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Made me think of
25.jpg

I had one of these as a kid. It came with a warning to not get the goo on carpeting. Part of the agreement in my getting it was that I wouldn't get the goo on the carpet. I got the goo on the carpet.

Fucked the carpeting up bad. Real bad.

• 8Worf
  • 6Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 15 users

a_skeleton_01

<Banned>
I had one of these as a kid. It came with a warning to not get the goo on carpeting. Part of the agreement in my getting it was that I wouldn't get the goo on the carpet. I got the goo on the carpet.

Same. I think the total time between gift opening and goo on the carpet was less than 12 hours.

10lkUdy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 8 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>

I think any kid that has ever played with slime has ruined a carpet.

I remember getting a Nerds (the candy) mascot stretchy-sticky-grabby tongue thing and my dad expressing concern that it might cause harm to certain surfaces. Sure enough, I somehow got a piece of that tongue to stick to the ceiling, where it became a permanent stain.

611axkxKGTL._UL1500_.jpg

shou_zpsaecd290f.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
You got it home before it was too gunked up to stick to stuff? I never made it that far without it being disusting.

Related:

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
IUAYcnq.jpg

You know you're getting old when Sam's hookers are starting to look hot...

• 7Worf
  • 6Solidarity
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 17 users