Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ben_sl

shitlord
To all the pussy-wimps who whined and cried because I quoted Fedor's cum-du-jour:

here is all the equipment you will need to go and do what I wish you would go and do. GFY.

(and don't say I didn't warn you with a spoiler)

rrr_img_24056.jpg
rrr_img_24070.jpg

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
To all the pussy-wimps who whined and cried because I quoted Fedor's cum-du-jour:

here is all the equipment you will need to go and do what I wish you would go and do. GFY.

(and don't say I didn't warn you with a spoiler)

rrr_img_24056.jpg
Are you for real right now? You think looking at a photoshopped dick next to a pussy even compares to posting a photo series of a guy nutting on a skillet, cooking his own cum and then eating it on toast? (Nice repost BTW)

Don't blame everyone else because you huffing your way through high school caused you to not understand why it was spoilered in the first place. Take your fucking fedor-quoting-without-spoiler "beatdown" and learn next time.

This guy...shits on the floor and then gets all cunty when yelled at.

Look, any one of us could go out, RIGHT NOW, and find worse pictures than some guy nutting on a skillet. Thing is, IF we posted it there is a mostly unspoken common decency set of rules to which MOST of us adhere. Sure we all see the occasional dick (oh nos) or shit that we really wish we didn't see but we usually make a comment like "WTF" and move on.

Here, I'll give you an example:

WARNING GORE

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Are you for real right now? You think looking at a photoshopped dick next to a pussy even compares to posting a photo series of a guy nutting on a skillet, cooking his own cum and then eating it on toast? (Nice repost BTW)

Don't blame everyone else because you huffing your way through high school caused you to not understand why it was spoilered in the first place. Take your fucking fedor-quoting-without-spoiler "beatdown" and learn next time.

This guy...shits on the floor and then gets all cunty when yelled at.

Look, any one of us could go out, RIGHT NOW, and find worse pictures than some guy nutting on a skillet. Thing is, IF we posted it there is a mostly unspoken common decency set of rules to which MOST of us adhere. Sure we all see the occasional dick (oh nos) or shit that we really wish we didn't see but we usually make a comment like "WTF" and move on.

Here, I'll give you an example:

WARNING GORE

rrr_img_24092.png