Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ben_sl

shitlord
read any of the major feminist literary works.
rrr_img_24685.jpg

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Speaking of feminism...http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/05/...erida-makeover

Fired Brave Director Slams Disney Over Merida Makeover

brave-merida-makeover1.jpg
That really IS bullshit though. That was a good movie and why the fuck does she have to be a size 2 to be a fucking disney princess? I would totally understand if they had her with a pinched waist in the movie, but to change it afterward? Also, she's already pretty thin and an ass kicking heroine, not a bitch whose older sisters make her scrub the floor.

Oblig pic:

brave-and-merida-images-brave-30699508-1280-1838.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
For 99% of the history of western civilization, this was 100% true. See: Every western religion ever. Just because things have been relatively okay for women during your short, irrelevant life (unless you happen to be poor, an immigrant, or a member of any other at-risk population outside of white suburbia,) doesn't mean that:

a) things will continue along that trend if people don't continue to demand change
b) that trends won't reverse if people don't continue to promote awareness

You're committing a serious case of historical fallacy, where you fail to realize that the only reason things are moderately okay for women today is because of the success of movements based in the feminist tradition. That's not to say that most young women today who call themselves feminists aren't retarded, because everyone in that generation is entitled and stupid, and none of them have probably even bothered to educate themselves about the historical context of the feminist struggle, read any of the major feminist literary works, and so on. Generation Y lives in a fucking bubble where they believe that history is irrelevant because their lives have been completely devoid of any real struggle.

rrr_img_24665.jpg
Even if you want to fly with that logic that makes as much sense as blacks complaining about slavery aka GTFO.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
That really IS bullshit though. That was a good movie and why the fuck does she have to be a size 2 to be a fucking disney princess? I would totally understand if they had her with a pinched waist in the movie, but to change it afterward? Also, she's already pretty thin and an ass kicking heroine, not a bitch whose older sisters make her scrub the floor.

Oblig pic:
while i agree that it isn't a drastic change and that she looked fine before. you can't give fat people anything. fat people are ugly and smelly. You give em an inch and they take the whole damn buffet.

oblig
rrr_img_24766.jpg

MrBelding_sl

shitlord
That slide is stupid. Every half flight you have to run the risk of toppling out of it and then use your feet to worm yourself around the curve like he's doing in the picture.
edit: Hahaha, the slide is supposed to be used for a fire escape, and when you hop on it should trigger the sprinkler system. I hope no one takes this guy seriously.

Germany did it right.
I don't think anyone is taking any of these people all that seriously. It's mostly a bunch of crackpots and farmers stringing whatever trash they can find together. I still want a slide in my house though god damn it.

rrr_img_24796.jpg