Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tenjikuronin

MK3_9521web.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
So Azrayne is one of those Reddit Virgins who talks about Men's Rights and stuff? LOL. What a Fedora Wearing, Micro Penis having, My Little Pony Fucking, ugly loser.

Azrayne, girls don't like you because your ugly, gross, and a terrible person. Go fucking hang yourself in your mom's closet you clown. lol.

Seriously.. could there be a more pathetic group of douchebags in the world?

rrr_img_24897.jpg
Reddit? I resent that, I hate reddit and the smug, self satisfied douchebags who frequent it.

2273915-1336329387237.png

no, fuck you:

RedditProhibited.png

Oh, men certainly have their problems, especially these days. Working men specifically. But that mostly stems from the fact that they stopped sticking up for their own rights. You complain about dangerous jobs for low pay? Well that's why labor unions came into being. No one was going to tell your grandfathers, after they came home from kicking Hitler's and Tojo's asses, that they couldn't have a house with a white picket fence, good healthcare and a retirement package in exchange for slaving the rest of their productive years away. But somewhere along the line, men, particularly white men, who grew up in those same families, decided it was too shameful to demand adequate compensation for their own labor. Fast forward to today and the only labor unions with any sway are for whiny political jobs like teachers.

Don't blame women because they're more likely to stand up for their human rights than you are. Grow a fucking backbone.
I agree with you in most regards, the issue is that most (modern) feminists see gender rights as a zero sum game, and promote a false dichotomy wherein men are always the active, advantaged aggressor and women are always the passive, oppressed victim, which is not only false, but harms both genders and rather ironically robs women themselves of agency over their own lives by telling them to fix all their issues by invoking male agency, instead of looking to their own.

Surely you see the irony in telling men to fix their own problems instead of blaming women, while telling women to blame men instead of fixing their own problems? Again, it's casting women as passive products of male action and denying them their own agency, while casting men as the sole possessors of agency, and as such denying that they can suffer from shitty circumstances that aren't necessarily their fault.

Sadly, a lot of people who recognize that men have similar problems have adopted a similar attitude by some kind of osmosis, claiming that the problems men suffer are the fault of women at large and that in the same 'zero sum' scheme promoted by feminism, improving the lot of men in society means rolling back the improvements women have made. There's also a whole lot of 'more persecuted than thou' nonsense, as though a social problem is only a problem in the gender it effects the most, which is a load of BS.

I reject that notion, I think both genders need to realize we're both being fucked over by society at large. Feminists got it half right, but then somewhere along the way they were suckered into the notion that only women suffer in our society, and once they could no longer hold that argument with a straight face, they decided that men suffer too, but that it's still because there's some invisible institution called "The Patriarchy" wherein all men sit around and smoke cigars in leather chairs while plotting how to make life suck for women, throwing a few other men to the dogs in the process. Again, you've got the men as the active aggressor, and the women as the passive victim, it's just spewing out the same outdated gender roles in a shiny new packaging.

And this is the crux of the problem, you've got the genders divided neatly, fighting eachother, each blaming the other for their own problems and, to an extent, society's ills at large, when rights activists on both side should be working together to throw out harmful and outdated gender biases in both directions, and move towards a society of equal opportunity and equal quality of life for men and women.

You know where I first encountered feminist ideas? This woman's novels, when I was like 8:

Emperor-Mage-tamora-pierce-59056_502_800.jpg

Song-of-the-Lioness.jpg

Yeah the cover art is pretty awful (and that was the best I could find, there's much worse), but the writing was ok for YA high-fantasy type novels. Anyone's else who read them as a child knows they have some fairly explicit feminist themes, and I always thought the female characters in them were pretty cool, because instead of whining about the things they couldn't do, or blaming men for not being able to do them, they accept that shit is the way it is instead of wasting time placing blame, and they they go out and change it by proving they can and should do the things they want to do. They didn't ask for agency, or try to gain it through passive methods like lobbying or affirmative action (which seems inherently contradictory), they went out and they fucking took it. Some asshole noble dudes won't let some little girl be a knight? Fuck them, she'll go be a knight anyway, and such an awesome knight that none of them can deny that she deserves her place as one. Same theme plays out multiple times, her (90% women) characters don't ask for agency, or take it through being all passive aggressive, they fucking seize it, and they earn support along the way because in doing so they prove that they deserve it. And when a man tries to be an asshole to them, they don't bitch about sexism and cast themselves as victims, they kick his fucking ass. That's feminism I can get behind, no begging and complaining and wheedling to begivenspecial treatment, no rejecting your own agency by relying on the agency of others, but going out and proving that you're equal bybeingequal.