Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That video in public is pretty cringe. Still doesn't change the fact I would bury my pork sword to the hilt in her turd cutter in an instant. Music is still awful.

I mean she's basically an Olympic class athlete. The part in the gif isn't even the most amazing part of the video, the amazing parts are where she's walking on her hands bouncing from foot to foot while still independently shaking her ass, and the part at the end where she's not doing anything but lifting her heel and still getting an incredible amount of ass movement.

She actually puts me in mind of Anastasia Sokolova. If pole dancing was an Olympic competition, she'd bring home the gold every time.

• 3Like
  • 3Haram
  • 3Comrade
Reactions: 8 users

skribble

Golden Knight of the Realm
I mean she's basically an Olympic class athlete. The part in the gif isn't even the most amazing part of the video, the amazing parts are where she's walking on her hands bouncing from foot to foot while still independently shaking her ass, and the part at the end where she's not doing anything but lifting her heel and still getting an incredible amount of ass movement.

She actually puts me in mind of Anastasia Sokolova. If pole dancing was an Olympic competition, she'd bring home the gold every time.

Disagree on olympic athlete but lexy is smoking.

Im quite partial to her scarring disney cartoons for life. Also lol at some kids sexual awakening:

• 4Like
  • 2Haram
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
8362F82E-46C0-49AC-8DD5-4D66B1F0A972.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Here's her performance after they meddled with it, I preferred her version. I think that they screw things up in these talent programs by adding too much pretentious nonsense into the mix.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Here's her performance after they meddled with it, I preferred her version. My opinion is that they screw things up in these talent programs by adding too much pretentious nonsense into the mix.

well the reality of it is, that 99% of the ppl that get on the show, only have 1 routine, and thats the routine that gets them through, then they get coached, and have elaborate set designers and gfx and shit added in.

Thats why singers win 50% of the time, b/c they do NOT create, they just copy other better singers.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I watched her Twerking in Public video. Nerd Chess Guy hiding his face. /facepalm
How many dudes you think molested her as a child?

huber-morales.jpg

That case looks really great. I like the design a lot. If you think about it when you see his results on the temperature video you should post it as well. I'd be pretty tempted to bite on that case, but I don't know if I could deal with so much window. Hmmmmmmm
And like grinch said, clothing is doing half the work.

• 2Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users