Funny, Strange, Random Pics

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lookGiveCashierScanKYjelly.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Roddsgto

Trakanon Raider
Gorilla city vs Wakanda - If I were someone who cared about racism this would be a rant on Marvel.

Gorilla City is a city appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics. The city, hidden in the jungles of Africa, is home to a race of super-intelligent gorillas, that gained their powers from a meteorite.

Gorilla City first appears in The Flash vol. 1 #106, (April 1959)

Wakanda - In the distant past, a massive meteorite made up of the sound-absorbing element vibranium crashed in Wakanda, and is unearthed a generation before the events of the present day.

Wakanda first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966)

The very first appearance of a location identified as Gorilla City occurred four years earlier in Congo Bill vol. 1 #6 (July 1955), by George Kashdan and Nick Cardy.

The name may be inspired by a god called Wakanda, Wakonda or Waconda of Native Americans from the Great Plains, or Wakandas, a fictional African tribe of Edgar Rice Burroughs' novel The Man-Eater, written in 1915 but published posthumously in 1957.

latest

After an alien spacecraft crashes into the jungles of Africa, a local troop of gorillas become hyper-intelligent and acquire telepathic abilities. These gorillas form Gorilla City. The city, led by Solovar, quickly creates technology far surpassing that of humanity and cloaks itself from human society.

Wakandan technology has, until recently, developed entirely independently of that of the rest of the world. As such, the design philosophies and methodologies are different and often incompatible with conventional equipment. Wakanda is the world's most technologically advanced country.

416789.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

If that's the female equiv. of the "dad bod", I can see why women would find a guy with some extra chunk attractive.

I need to see the whole video. For learning how to belly dance. No other reason.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users