Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
Ya I have Family In Ok, its kinda shitty man
what a dumbass, I have been working out there and if you had been around any of the dead, you would leave it alone.
tired%20of%20bein%20butthurt_eddda3_3692310.jpg
ctally

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
They're still searching for survivors and counting the dead and wounded in Oklahoma after a fierce tornado ripped through the suburbs of Oklahoma City on Monday.

But that hasn't stopped people from talking about the politics of disaster aid. In case you've forgotten, Oklahoma's two Republican senators, James Inhofe and Tom Coburn, both voted against $60 billion in Hurricane Sandy aid. Instead, they supported a measure that would have provided $27 billion.

As far as tornado relief in his state goes, Coburn said he'll look for budget cuts to offset any federal aid in the devastated areas of his state, according to the Washington Post. Coburn also reassured his constituents that any aid will be delivered "without delay." We're sure Oklahomans whose homes were destroyed will make time to parse those contradictory statements as they attempt to rebuild their lives.

Coburn's voting record on aid is something of a disaster itself. He not only voted against the Sandy relief package, according to the Washington Post, he voted thumbs down on replenishing the FEMA disaster fund in 2011. He did ask FEMA to rush aid in 2007 after an ice storm hit Oklahoma.

Many people would love to give Oklahoma's politicians a taste of their own medicine. But count us on the side of the angels who place politics aside when it comes to helping people in need.

The government (tax payers) shouldn't do shit for anyone. You live in a hurricane area and don't buy insurance for it don't expect me to cry when you're homeless. Same for tornadoes. I feel for tornado deaths though.

rrr_img_25723.jpg

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
They?re still searching for survivors and counting the dead and wounded in Oklahoma after a fierce tornado ripped through the suburbs of Oklahoma City on Monday.

But that hasn?t stopped people from talking about the politics of disaster aid. In case you?ve forgotten, Oklahoma?s two Republican senators, James Inhofe and Tom Coburn, both voted against $60 billion in Hurricane Sandy aid. Instead, they supported a measure that would have provided $27 billion.

As far as tornado relief in his state goes, Coburn said he?ll look for budget cuts to offset any federal aid in the devastated areas of his state, according to the Washington Post. Coburn also reassured his constituents that any aid will be delivered ?without delay.? We?re sure Oklahomans whose homes were destroyed will make time to parse those contradictory statements as they attempt to rebuild their lives.

Coburn?s voting record on aid is something of a disaster itself. He not only voted against the Sandy relief package, according to the Washington Post, he voted thumbs down on replenishing the FEMA disaster fund in 2011. He did ask FEMA to rush aid in 2007 after an ice storm hit Oklahoma.

Many people would love to give Oklahoma?s politicians a taste of their own medicine. But count us on the side of the angels who place politics aside when it comes to helping people in need.
Now my memory is a little hazy on this, but I seem to recall that politics is the reason the hurricane sandy bill was $60B rather than $27B. That the $33B difference was due to politicians stuffing in crap that belonged in a general budget but didn't because "scrutiny".
So it's immoral for a politician to complain and vote against graft because of a disaster. Got it. Oh, and how much did that $60B help in New Jersey?
rrr_img_25743.jpg

(different kind of graft)

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The government (tax payers) shouldn't do shit for anyone. You live in a hurricane area and don't buy insurance for it don't expect me to cry when you're homeless. Same for tornadoes. I feel for tornado deaths though.

rrr_img_25723.jpg
I agree, soon as federal taxpayers stop sending money to the federal government to fund FEMA. Also stop putting stuff in disaster relief bills that have absolutely nothing to do with disaster relief.

Original+Vintage+Poster+Nude+Naked+Biker+Motorcycle+Po.png

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
They're still searching for survivors and counting the dead and wounded in Oklahoma after a fierce tornado ripped through the suburbs of Oklahoma City on Monday.

But that hasn't stopped people from talking about the politics of disaster aid. In case you've forgotten, Oklahoma's two Republican senators, James Inhofe and Tom Coburn, both voted against $60 billion in Hurricane Sandy aid. Instead, they supported a measure that would have provided $27 billion.

As far as tornado relief in his state goes, Coburn said he'll look for budget cuts to offset any federal aid in the devastated areas of his state, according to the Washington Post. Coburn also reassured his constituents that any aid will be delivered "without delay." We're sure Oklahomans whose homes were destroyed will make time to parse those contradictory statements as they attempt to rebuild their lives.

Coburn's voting record on aid is something of a disaster itself. He not only voted against the Sandy relief package, according to the Washington Post, he voted thumbs down on replenishing the FEMA disaster fund in 2011. He did ask FEMA to rush aid in 2007 after an ice storm hit Oklahoma.

Many people would love to give Oklahoma's politicians a taste of their own medicine. But count us on the side of the angels who place politics aside when it comes to helping people in need.
I personally know someone that delivered a load of Ice to the "Sandy" area. FEMA paid him $400 a day to sit in his truck until they needed the ice. He sat for 33 days. That means the government paid him, get this, over $13,000 (I saw the check, it was more because of transportation and other add-ins, the final payment itself was a little over $16,000), for ONE semi-load of Ice. There were hundreds of truck drivers like him that did the exact same thing. And people wonder why the government is broke? Maybe this belongs in the politics thread but either way, fuck off liberals.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Live in an area called Tornado Alley.

Upset when house and all possessions destroyed by Tornado.

You people are fucking stupid.

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm
guess you can say the same thing for ANYONE who's ever been hit by a tsunami, earth quake, flood, or hurricane right? buncha dumb asses... where do you live again?