Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ben_sl

shitlord
5gue5Q6.jpg

The Nozz_sl

shitlord
I don't understand this, am i a retard?
there's been several times I've wanted to watch a trailer for a movie on youtube. given that a trailer is an advertisement in and of itself, it always comes as a surprise when you have to sit through an ad before watching the trailer. its even more a slap in the face when the ad happens to be a trailer for another movie.

AccountManagement-FaceSlap.jpg

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Here's a way to fix all your youtube ad problems. Don't think I've ever seen an ad on youtube.

rrr_img_26110.jpg

SnowFart_sl

shitlord
You CHOSE to live there, you CHOOSE to remain there, yet act shocked when this shit happens...every...single..year.
Too soon? For you maybe.. doesn't mean it has to be for everyone else.

I lived in Oklahoma for many years, so I'm no stranger to tornados. It is fucking stupid to remain in a place like that.. there is no other way around it. It's just fucking stupid, no matter how you try to slice it. Personally, if you choose to live there knowing damn well that at anytime you could lose everything... well, personally.. you deserve it.

Cry more.
Yes, I CHOOSE to live here, do you hear me bitching about the tornados and what happened? No, you don't. I'm bitching about you heartless bastards who feel we "deserve" it because of where we have decided to live. I'm bitching about the assholes likeyouwho tell me how stupid I am for living in a place where natural disasters like tornados occur. What about earthquakes? Floods? Fires? Under your logic I suppose people from Colorado, California and Louisiana are just as ignorant. I hate to tell you this my friend, we have earthquakes, fires and floods too!

During times of natural disasters, we pull together and help each other heal. If that means helping rebuild, relocate, or just being there for someone who needs a shoulder to cry on, that's what we do. Just cause your too damn self centered and lazy to help swing a hammer, pick up some trash, or console a friend, don't call me stupid for having compassion.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
SnowFart have you ever wondered why you take life too seriously all the time?

Look at you, getting all rustled over what some random guy on a video game message board said, when you could be out there swining a hammer or picking up trash, or consoling a friend.

SnowFart_sl

shitlord
SnowFart have you ever wondered why you take life too seriously all the time?

Look at you, getting all rustled over what some random guy on a video game message board said, when you could be out there swining a hammer or picking up trash, or consoling a friend.
That is exactly what I have been doing all day. And now I'm going to bed. In about 5 hours, I will get back up, and again do what I can to help out.
If you guys don't choose to do so, that is perfectly fine with me. But don't tell me we "deserve" what we got because of where we live.

We have enough of those damn Westboro Church nutcases already down here fucking with us, I don't need it for you guys too.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
That is exactly what I have been doing all day. And now I'm going to bed. In about 5 hours, I will get back up, and again do what I can to help out.
If you guys don't choose to do so, that is perfectly fine with me. But don't tell me we "deserve" what we got because of where we live.

We have enough of those damn Westboro Church nutcases already down here fucking with us, I don't need it for you guys too.
Come on bro, you even quoted what I said. I didn't say you deserved it. I said you're stupid for being surprised that it happened. Big difference.

Duppin_sl

shitlord

8fb.jpg

SnowFart_sl

shitlord
Come on bro, you even quoted what I said. I didn't say you deserved it. I said you're stupid for being surprised that it happened. Big difference.
That's just it though Sutekh, I'm not surprised it happened. From my 42 years living here, hell, I almost EXPECT it to happen. I know it is going to happen from time to time, but there were others stating basically how anyone who lived in Oklahoma deserved just what we got...THAT is what got me pissed.

So If I misquoted you, I apologize, but there are several others still out there waving their "Oklahoman's Are Fucktard" flags, just for us living here.

Oblig pic:
rrr_img_26112.jpg