Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1550974010845.png

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I just grabbed this screenshot from the website for a Mexican chain here in Australia.

I went to the website to check for the opening hours of one of the local stores, once loaded the website plays a video in the background / as the background.

I spotted this and grabbed one of the frames . . .

Screenshot (132).jpg

I think I'll be eating elsewhere.

• 3Seriously?
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Dude I totally got you covered. (No way would I suggest Mexican food in Australia though /cough)
meatsidedown.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 11 users

Spare

Vyemm Raider
Hey, someone's gotta keep the fatties happy, good on you.
C3QwouZWYAMLHaZ.jpg

I am the perfect wingman. I remember back in my Army days. A friend and I met these two women out and about. Of course I went for the fat one and this did not sit well with hottie. Apparently, when the better looking guy goes for the fat chick without paying attention to hottie, this does not bode well. So she dropped fatty and my friend off and lured me to IHOP in Lawton OK with the promise of pancakes. Of course I went, she even picked up the tab for the pancake feast. 2 days later, I fucked the fat friend and never paid attention to the hottie.

I like to think hottie is still in therapy about this but she probably sitting in an IHOP in lawton, weighing in at 300lbs, looking for my retarded ass.

9704574c3f1e30615c31024aaa7425b7.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I just grabbed this screenshot from the website for a Mexican chain here in Australia.

I went to the website to check for the opening hours of one of the local stores, once loaded the website plays a video in the background / as the background.

I spotted this and grabbed one of the frames . . .

View attachment 195857

I think I'll be eating elsewhere.

Am I missing something in the picture?

I can no longer find Kate Beckinsale to be amazingly hot...
rs_634x893-190202080529-634-pete-davidson-kate-beckinsale-2.cm.2219.jpg

• 4Picard
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Am I missing something in the picture?

Here's what's missing:

disposable-gloves-food-handling-transparent-__413 AXUHrbL.jpg

I did stock replenishing at a supermarket some years back and just part of the basic training was videos on food handling, if they moved you into the deli section whatever, but point is . . . gloves are step 1.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Peteage

Trakanon Raider
For all the times i've seen this pop up over the years, i always wondered why someone never actually put Ving Rhames on the card to complete the joke.

Behold, my 10 second paintbrush hackjob.

KzG22Wl.jpg

All of those Repost tags are bullshit. that was 100%, true blue, honest to goodness, ridgy didge content.

c6VQNphdR6apPgQCqyep

• 2Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 3 users