Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rubixcube

Bronze Squire
But, of course, I can see why you want them around since you're into pictures of male genitalia and disgusting shit covered old women. However, there are plenty of websites where degenerate faggots like yourself can look at that filth. Go to one of those and take Fedor and Troll with you.
I wonder if I was being ironic about the cock?
rrr_img_32388.jpg

Pic not related btw

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
As long as it's in spoilers who gives a fuck. Do what I do and ignore all spoilers in this thread.

GIS for degenerate faggots
rrr_img_32390.jpg

IceSweets_sl

shitlord
Because they're in a figurative dick-waving contest. Figurative, because they've escalated from posting dicks to the disgusting shit that Fedor only rarely posted. They are locked in a battle where the weapons are repulsive images and the casualties of war are our eyes. It's to the point where each page of this thread is just a wall of spoilers.

But, of course, I can see why you want them around since you're into pictures of male genitalia and disgusting shit covered old women. However, there are plenty of websites where degenerate faggots like yourself can look at that filth. Go to one of those and take Fedor and Troll with you.
Being a "stalker", if you will, for a few years, and rarely posting, it's the gamble of Fedor that keeps me coming back most of the time. There are a lot of great pictures, but sometimes it's just fun, and, I'm not gonna lie, it peaks my curiosity. Sometimes I wish I had enough eye and brain bleach, but I'm not a little pussy crying about it either. If you don't like the forum... who's forcing you to stay? Yes, I probably stepped in a big troll trap, but I'm tired, and I've had beer.

Look at all the fucks I give:
rrr_img_32393.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To be fair, she didn't *just* say the N-word. She also wanted all of them little N-words dressed up like she saw at a period resturant set during the civil war, just like a "really southern plantation wedding".

If you subtract the N-word, and you just ask that your waitstaff are professional, and neat, there's no problem. But when you're an unabashed Southerner and say ALL the things she did, certain undercurrents come out.

She wanted:
rrr_img_32395.jpg

But described it as:
rrr_img_32396.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Because they're in a figurative dick-waving contest. Figurative, because they've escalated from posting dicks to the disgusting shit that Fedor only rarely posted. They are locked in a battle where the weapons are repulsive images and the casualties of war are our eyes. It's to the point where each page of this thread is just a wall of spoilers.

And where is your obligatory pic in your two posts? You don't have to click the spoiler button. IT's a choice. YOU chose to click that.

Clicking the following spoiler might bring back some un-wanted memories. You have been warned.
rrr_img_32397.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I meant the bees in PoSky. Man but did I hate those things up there. Not even those dispelling eyeballs as much as the Bees.

rrr_img_32398.jpg