Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
992E50A4-700A-4A7E-B688-4DE4BC3B4D70.jpeg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I love going on vacations as I get to come home and absorb many many pages of FSR when I return.

I was at the Tesla Factory in Fremont yesterday. So overwhelmingly stimulus filled. If'n you folks ever buy a Tesla make sure to visit the factory too. Mindblown.
The 857 mile drive home today sucked a medium amount though although Autopilot helps -Tremendously- with leg/brain exhaustion as does the need to stop and supercharge.
Tesla-factory.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I love going on vacations as I get to come home and absorb many many pages of FSR when I return.

I was at the Tesla Factory in Fremont yesterday. So overwhelmingly stimulus filled. If'n you folks ever buy a Tesla make sure to visit the factory too. Mindblown.
The 857 mile drive home today sucked a medium amount though although Autopilot helps -Tremendously- with leg/brain exhaustion as does the need to stop and supercharge.
View attachment 217199

I was there when they were putting up a new assembly plant.

dw.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I was there when they were putting up a new assembly plant.

View attachment 217201

Good times. Crazy that that tent pumps out 2k+ Model 3's a week. It's one (of many) part of the operation the 1 hr tour doesn't hit. It does go by S X and 3 full assembly lines plus motors and their ginormous metal presses (my picture from the interweb since if you took your phone out in the factory agents drop from the sky and Bag you..) and and and (redacted)
acarpile.jpg