Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
P3py035.gif

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kate upton isnt ugly ~ But Sutekh is on point when he says she isnt that pretty. Though Im sure most of us would still fuck her.
Tiffany Thompson, April O'Neil, Eufrat, Kasey Chase, Candice Luca, Caprice, Sensi Pearl, Remy LaCroix, Lexi Belle, Blue Angel (Leila from X-Art)
You had to bring up Remy LaCroix... /sigh
rrr_img_32505.jpg

As for the Fedor thing ~ We literally go in circles with this and each time it comes back down to "Dont Click on the Spoiler." Its that simple.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Re: Kate Upton

My 2 cents - She's got a lot going for her yes. But there will be a lot for her to gain if she would tone up a bit. I don't mean for her to simply loose weight as an answer, but to build the right muscle mass under her curves will help a lot. Spend some time on a stairmaster or cycle to build up some gluts. Also stronger chest muscles on a woman helps the shape of the breast.

She's a professional model, her body is her career, work on it and reap the rewards.

TL/DR = Get fitter and lose the sharp knees.

rrr_img_32523.jpg

rrr_img_32522.jpg

rrr_img_32521.jpg

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Sure, she could improve some things, but the people saying that she is ugly (as opposed to just not their cup of tea) are clearly faggots in the truest sense of the word.

353ddq.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
My life at the moment . . .

I've got a week off work, had it 'penciled in' for over a month. Now it's my week off . . . and I'm sick, laid up with a head cold. I haven't been sick like this for a year or so, it's hits me now.

Very angry at the Universe for all this fucking shit!!

in5xUFml71pqK.gif