Funny, Strange, Random Pics

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
So....is this gore? Do I get 'banned immediately with no warning'? Why or why not?

rrr_img_33498.jpg

rrr_img_33499.jpg

rrr_img_33500.jpg
Because scar tattoos aren't the same thing as the inside of someone's head?

rrr_img_33518.jpg

rrr_img_33519.gif

Because scar tattoos aren't the same thing as the inside of someone's head?
It was a spoilered post from Trollface. What did you think was in that spoiler? The cure to AIDs? I mean do you want us to feel bad for you? If you don't like being disgusted... then why did you open it? I don't understand.

I'm not trying to be a dick, so I apologize if I come off that way. I just don't get why you're upset about your own choice to open the spoiler. Did you accidentally click it open? Should we start double spoilering?

Kind of related, I guess:
rrr_img_33520.jpg

rrr_img_33521.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
It was a spoilered post from Trollface. What did you think was in that spoiler? The cure to AIDs? I mean do you want us to feel bad for you? If you don't like being disgusted... then why did you open it? I don't understand.

I'm not trying to be a dick, so I apologize if I come off that way. I just don't get why you're upset about your own choice to open the spoiler. Did you accidentally click it open? Should we start double spoilering?

Kind of related, I guess:
rrr_img_33520.jpg
I think you confusing me with someone else to whom Caepan was referring (Furioushere). I was just answering his question.

I really don't like the escalating war of who can post the most things that would have fit in on consumptionjunction.com. CwD's and other run of the mill stuff, I don't mind. It's part of what this place is: yous clicks the spoilers and yous takes your chances. Where this has been headed, scat-and-goreocopia though, I don't want this forum to go. There are plenty of places on the internet where those kinds of posts are de riguer and no big deal. I would rather re-rolled not be that place.

rrr_img_33522.jpg

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
I don't really give a fuck that much one way or the other. I lurked for many years on FOH and yes, there was a lot of sick shit posted, but I honestly don't remember people posting gore/ogrish type shit all the time. Trannys and shit like that can be funny and or strang etc. and fits into this forum. But showing people's heads blown apart, wtf? Why post shit like that?

A4mT3ok.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I don't really give a fuck that much one way or the other. I lurked for many years on FOH and yes, there was a lot of sick shit posted, but I honestly don't remember people posting gore/ogrish type shit all the time. Trannys and shit like that can be funny and or strang etc. and fits into this forum. But showing people's heads blown apart, wtf? Why post shit like that?

A4mT3ok.jpg
cVuX9mY.gif

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Since the forum has now been declared to be a safe, non-offensive, non-provocative, uninteresting, boring, kids-friendly zone by the un-elected po-po of Romper Room (didn't know that's what RR stood for), from now on all you'll get from me is sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. We cant afford to offend anyone's sensibilities.

Here's the only gore the ladies club of the RR can tolerate:

rrr_img_33616.jpg