• 6Rustled
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
That was not at Sturgis 2002.

onlyinamericalarge.jpg

In 1999 our family vacation was driving across Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota. We wound up in Sturgis during bike week. I've never seen so many bikes parked in one place nonstop. Also, internet sucked, so we didn't know it was even a thing until we showed up.

1571874633675.png

mewkus

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have tried remembering the name of this so I could look it up.

you're after this one. it's called "UN owen was her?" but mistaken for death march. there's a few years of autistic youtube comments about how its a touhou game theme and not faeries aire. some amazing piano work right here.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Only an early generation of turbines have the icing issue. Newer models incorporate de-icing in various forms. And the carbon released during de-icing with helicopters is still offset by orders of magnitude by the green energy production.

View attachment 227732

Even better...you know what never needs de-icing and doesn't take up mountain sides of real-estate just to power a small town?

1571876422103.png

We don't need solar in the exception of remote installs / off gridding.

We don't need turbines, they are fucking massive and nothing can be built around them.

We need to stop being controlled by fucking morons and get these reactors built.

• 14Like
  • 11Solidarity
Reactions: 24 users