Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mikerb

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yE9m4K.gif

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
It's nice to keep up with friends you never get to see, but it's a fucking nightmare if you get some really annoying motherfuckers on your friends list. At least you can hide their posts now.

Mandatory random photo unrelated.
rrr_img_34574.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
So what's the appeal of Facebook? Never had it; always sounded like a fucking nightmare to me...
For me, at least, it's an easy way to keep in touch with lots of people I've interacted with in some significant way at some point in my life.
I mean, a lot of it is pictures of their food or pictures of their kids, but I like to see what they're up to and hear what they have to say about things that interest them.
It's pretty non-committal too, so you only have to put as much effort into it as you feel like putting. And the person-to-person interaction is not nearly as confrontational as things get here (or so I've heard).

rrr_img_34569.jpg

rrr_img_34570.jpg

rrr_img_34571.jpg

rrr_img_34572.jpg

rrr_img_34575.jpg

rrr_img_34576.jpg

After years of holding out, I started dating a younger banging hot chick that was constantly on her phone on facebook. I decided to see what the big deal was and started one up. Well long story short everyone I'd known from high school, college, the Marine Corps that I had absolutely no desire to talk to suddenly started spamming me with friend requests and the "here's my life story how about you!?!?!?!" If that wasn't bad enough my friends I stay in contact with decided that now that I had a facebook they must only contact me through it, and that I must look at the stupid shit they are spamming the world with. I haven't checked it in nearly a year. Only reason I haven't deleted it is that its easier to ignore them there

tl;dr = facebook is for attention seeking insecure people

6XTxwLm.jpg

j7xGMjH.png

9PbCaRU.jpg

0j5YMsw.jpg

69iTcWb.jpg

jaIyovS.jpg

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For me, at least, it's an easy way to keep in touch with lots of people I've interacted with in some significant way at some point in my life.
I mean, a lot of it is pictures of their food or pictures of their kids, but I like to see what they're up to and hear what they have to say about things that interest them.
It's pretty non-committal too, so you only have to put as much effort into it as you feel like putting. And the person-to-person interaction is not nearly as confrontational as things get here (or so I've heard).

rrr_img_34569.jpg

rrr_img_34570.jpg

rrr_img_34571.jpg

rrr_img_34572.jpg

rrr_img_34575.jpg

rrr_img_34576.jpg
Seems legit :

fYExs3w.jpg

What you've just linked doesn't come from Facebook at all, it comes from failblog / 9gag like websites, vomiting their old fake shit to make ad revenue. Oh, the irony.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Seems legit :

What you've just linked doesn't come from Facebook at all, it comes from failblog / 9gag like websites, vomiting their old fake shit to make ad revenue. Oh, the irony.
Ummm... aren't fake meme discoveries supposed to be spoilered?

rrr_img_34585.gif