Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pii199

Lord Nagafen Raider
E49yxkx.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
youtube videos in my fsr?

If you want to be a lawyer in these checkpoints just refuse to go to secondary, it completely cocks up their line and traffic and generally they can't force you to do anything.

For the record I'm not agreeing with Punko, but this is by far and away one of the silliest thing I've ever read. Unquestioning complacency with authority is what makes these guys think they are above the Constitution in the first place. Police brutality is a very real issue in the United States. Just one example:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charle...b_3412495.html

Now I'm not saying to give the police a hard time when they're obviously just trying to do their jobs, but you should know your rights as well. That gentleman was in the right, he does not need to completely roll his window down nor consent to a search without cause. Those officers violated a lot of laws in that video, and they pretty much admit to that if you watch the whole video.

rrr_img_34826.jpg

gixXe.jpg
rrr_img_34827.jpg
rrr_img_34828.jpg

rrr_img_4.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
In my youth I mouthed out to a lot of cops, but I've learned to just let them do their job and get out of their way at a DUI checkpoint. All they want to do is make the road safer. They're not there to hassle punk kids like when they fucked with us for skating at the park.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
All they want to do is make the road safer.
I don't respect cops at all you want to know why? they are trained liars, they are literally trained to lie to you. The actual people who inhabit the uniforms as off duty individuals i'll like sometimes. However all the training and reflexes drilled into them to demonstrate authority,force their will onto you, While lying and cheating you at every opportunity is systemically trained.

ontop of that their hiring policies have much to be desired, it's literally illegal for police stations to hire you if you are above a certain IQ.

rrr_img_34830.jpg

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I don't respect cops at all you want to know why? they are trained liars, they are literally trained to lie to you, the actual people who inhabit the uniforms I pity sometimes but all the training and reflexes drilled into them to demonstrate authority and force their will onto you, and lie to you constantly is systemically trained.
I'm not saying let them walk over you but if all you need a 30 second "I'm not drunk, peace out." Then there's no reason to be a sour bitch and irk them anymore than they already are out there. There's standing up for your rights and there's being a self-righteous prick for the sake of trying to be Youtube famous.

DeadAgain!?_sl

shitlord
There's a large difference between knowing your rights and protecting them and just being an asshole because you can.

Also driving is not a right, it's a privilege, it's really not a difficult concept to master.

Anyway carry on with this 2nd rate FSR thread.

I was kinda hoping with all the NSA stuff going on all the tin foil hat crew would return to their basements.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The police are using DUI checkpoints do basically do whatever they want up to an including using drug dogs they just happen to have on standby to manufacture probably cause after detaining without reasonable suspicion and you side against the guy who took onto himself an obscene amount of risk to resist such illegal and unethical practices of police AND record himself doing it (which is even more risk).

The video on the immigration stops is pretty hilarious. It's like they all know they are in the wrong from the get go.

rrr_img_34833.jpg
rrr_img_34834.jpg
rrr_img_34835.jpg
rrr_img_34836.jpg

There's a large difference between knowing your rights and protecting them and just being an asshole because you can.

Also driving is not a right, it's a privilege, it's really not a difficult concept to master.

Anyway carry on with this 2nd rate FSR thread.

I was kinda hoping with all the NSA stuff going on all the tin foil hat crew would return to their basements.
Go back to lurking and non-contributing as usual. Neg rep and low post count confirms it.

rrr_img_34837.jpg
rrr_img_34838.jpg
tumblr_mcbvkv4Ab21qe3kfyo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_mjvdu5PUkJ1re33kmo1_500.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the record I'm not agreeing with Punko, but this is by far and away one of the silliest thing I've ever read. Unquestioning complacency with authority is what makes these guys think they are above the Constitution in the first place. Police brutality is a very real issue in the United States. Just one example:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/charle...b_3412495.html

Now I'm not saying to give the police a hard time when they're obviously just trying to do their jobs, but you should know your rights as well. That gentleman was in the right, he does not need to completely roll his window down nor consent to a search without cause. Those officers violated a lot of laws in that video, and they pretty much admit to that if you watch the whole video.
Police brutality is a real issue wherever it happens and Youtube is full of bad police behaviour, fucking idiots with a badge doing awful things, they should all be jailed when they break the law or harass people illegally.

On the other hand : in the video the Sheriff deputy turns into a stupid ass as soon as the other guy tried to be a smartass. Your Constitutional right to no roll down your window ? It's a DUI check, how can you check anything alcohol related if you can clearly see the driver's eyes or smell his breath ? The cop asked him to lower his window because he needs to check if the driver feels inebriated, that's all, he didn't ask for wiretap or cavity search.

The cop attitude following the guy's answer was wrong, the K9 check was a mess (dog walking on the car's hood, etc) but you can't really be shocked about people turning into assholes when you're in smartass mode. Roll the window down and stand for your rights when it matters, not when you feel like being a Youtube lawyer and end up a little bitch.

99rCc1S.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
My favorite clips in those videos are the ones where the driver just keeps saying "Am I being detained" "I do not have to answer that" over and over.