Golden Baronet of the Realm
spremVells.jpg

• 6Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member

This fucker is seriously starting to scare me. Like seriously. I'm not REALLY a conspiracy guy, but I've done a little research and, as far as I can tell, he and the groups he espouses are experimenting on Africans and trying to sterilize the third world. It's..........a little creepy when you dig into it. Not sure how much true, but if even a fraction is true, be very afraid.

1587691266336.png

• 12Picard
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 19 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
This fucker is seriously starting to scare me. Like seriously. I'm not REALLY a conspiracy guy, but I've done a little research and, as far as I can tell, he and the groups he espouses are experimenting on Africans and trying to sterilize the third world. It's..........a little creepy when you dig into it. Not sure how much true, but if even a fraction is true, be very afraid.

View attachment 264965

A friend of mine and I were joking about the Bill Gates stuff a few weeks ago and started digging a bit and both of agreed hes worth donning a tin foil hat.

Resized_15865307181906806445840235946701_242252545836072.jpeg

• 18Picard
  • 3Like
  • 3EyeRoll
Reactions: 27 users

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider

View attachment 264965
I read the studies, they are all on backwater 3rd world local populous and the vaccines dont kill them, they just unnecessarily strain the immune system of already malnourished and unhealthy kids, so they die of <insert other malaise>. In non shit countries the vaccines are fine because you arent already on deaths door when you take it.

• 3Faggotry
  • 2Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Funny, you have people in the USA who desperately wish they could get their hands on some of these early phase drug tests but aren't allowed to. The places they ARE using these are desperately impoverished and miserable and frankly it is a fucking favor to wipe out half their kids - they pop out literal dozens, half die, the other half live miserable impoverished lives dependent entirely on charity. Since the only group that consistently supports charity on a large scale is conservative christians, well, abortion and even birth control get thrown away if you want to accept that life-dependent aid. Bill Gates (and men like him) going in and offering medicines completely impossible to get otherwise for the price of the most unfit dying just a bit earlier than they would have anyway is downright heroic. These places need MORE of that, literally more pruning out the genetic rejects (weak and/or stupid) that naturally thrive anywhere that there is no work (talent/skill) related requirement for making it in society.

Also here's 2 pics to compensate for that zero.

bill-gates-what-just-happened-what-has-thanos-done-windows-32730935.png
Dce-iQiWAAAmgaY.jpg

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

haveacupofstfu

Blackwing Lair Raider
I read the studies, they are all on backwater 3rd world local populous and the vaccines dont kill them, they just unnecessarily strain the immune system of already malnourished and unhealthy kids, so they die of <insert other malaise>. In non shit countries the vaccines are fine because you arent already on deaths door when you take it.

clairelaffut-laclaire-modzik-playlist-2.jpg

Okay but where is your picture?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users