Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I’m not a very smart individual. Though I realize everything is politics if you are properly aware. You have friends, family and coworkers. If you do not want politics move out to the wilderness where you can fend for yourself. A lot of you need to fuck the fuck off. It is “fsr”..
The first part of your message is spot-on. Donald Dump has fucked up so badly the mess transcends politics and infects all areas of normal life.

The rest of your message is wishful thinking. The Republiturds will wear this disaster for a looooong time.

Get ready. The wave is underway.
tumblr_19ff00e9c9eab1bd57046cbac13fca22_18c7e69d_500.gif

• 8Faggotry
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 9 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You really need to stop. I'm not even posting a picture. It is likely he will be president for four more years. Just stop.

• 6Faggotry
  • 4Garbage
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Caepan Caepan Slow down tiger, you can't keep this pace up for the next 4 years.

(Anyway to ban him from FSR for the next three days?)

qXK0cnjU.png

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

Melbrebel

Trakanon Raider
When Trump gets 4 more years, you should move out of the USA. It's a place for patriots which you are not.

• 8Faggotry
  • 3Garbage
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 16 users

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
The first part of your message is spot-on. Donald Dump has fucked up so badly the mess transcends politics and infects all areas of normal life.

The rest of your message is wishful thinking. The Republiturds will wear this disaster for a looooong time.

Get ready. The wave is underway.
View attachment 314973
That's a pretty flat wave bro...

XHWA57jX.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users