<Bronze Donator>
6lMfL1v.jpg

• 3Garbage
  • 2Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 5 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Am I the only one who's never seen a goddamn thing in a magic eye picture and is convinced that it's some elaborate prank that all of you are in on?

View attachment 316341

LOL. Here's how you see the picture. On your screen, the picture is lets say 24 inches away? Focus your eyes THRU your screen 36 inches away. Simple as that. It will take a few seconds, but the image will appear.

Here's an easy one.

aaaaa.jpg

• 2Like
  • 2Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 3 users

lurker

Vyemm Raider
LOL. Here's how you see the picture. On your screen, the picture is lets say 24 inches away? Focus your eyes THRU your screen 36 inches away. Simple as that. It will take a few seconds, but the image will appear.
Easier said than done.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

Here's an easy one.

View attachment 316404

For the first time in my life I could see this one. Thanks. That's trippy. Still struggling with the other ones.

Unrelated.

daily-morning-awesomeness-36-photos-33.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Spare

Vyemm Raider
Easier said than done.
This may work for you. Stare at something past your monitor for a few seconds then look at the picture. You have to relax your eyes like you are seeing double, then everything should come into focus.

Kudos, Brahma Brahma , That is a good method. I have never had a problem seeing these things so it is hard to explain to people. That is a good one!

1279952240706.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

Here's an easy one.

View attachment 316404
When I was a kid I could see these very easily. Before I wore glasses. I've never been able to see one on a monitor while wearing glasses.

CXKybr.gif

• 1Rustled
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users