Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
wallhaven-dpxllm.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Thread? I am banned from that entire area!

Lightning Lord Rule, the owner and final authority on everything that happens on this site, went above and around the Mods to ban me from that entire section of the forum (the opt in area). It was done because I was mean and annoying to users like Booze, Mario and others and they got a lot of reports (and just can't even).

Apparently, if you are mean to people who espouse garbage like gassing jews, shooting "wakandans" and lynching "unpure blood" that will earn you a ban from ever posting in certain areas (two of those people have light blue names and are called BoozeCube and Mario Speedwagon). So just make sure you NEVER point out that Lightning Lord Rule, the owner and final authority on everything that happens here, has backed up and defended people that want to gas jews, shoot "joggers" and could be(allegedly) 2 steps away from being mosque shooters and you will be safe.

But hey, at least he didn't ban me right before he took that entire section of the forum private!

NARRATOR : "He did ban him right before he took that entire section of the forum private."

120198_w_450_285.jpg

Here is the 5th coolest plane from WW2 by the way.

You aren't missing much. It's still a racist mess in there, here's one from a few pages back:
"
every county that had surprise boxes of biden ballots were carefully selected with this one criteria.

it had to be very populous and be a high minority county

maricopa is high brown shits

detroit is high black shits

so that if/when the cheating was found out, they could say shit like

"THE BLACK VOTE IS BEING IGNORED"

This is the normal flow of the echo-chamber in there. And when you counter with links and evidence, you get called a fag, or that 'libtards need a bullet'. It's sad in there now.

933.jpg

• 12NPC
  • 4Like
  • 3Faggotry
Reactions: 24 users