<Bronze Donator>
Eqkw15jVEAADm0n.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 4 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It's about like Linus from Linus Tech Tips saying "... where it got up to a scorching 32 degrees!"

:-|

Wow, so it almost reached 90 Fahrenheit. Here, it gets up to 90 by 8 AM during the summer, and sometimes in the spring and autumn. Wow, scorching. He'd probably die if he came down here. Either that or be inside all the time like all the rest of these northern fucks. "I came down here 'cause the weather is so temperate..." rly? srsly? Climb up into your 140 degree attic for longer than 20 minutes, and tell me how "temperate" it is. Either that or just go outside during the summer for longer than two minutes and start sweating your ass off. Right. Temperate.

Pic unrelated...

kwtex79zlq861.jpg

• 4Salty
  • 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 7 users

Kormus

Trakanon Raider
It's about like Linus from Linus Tech Tips saying "... where it got up to a scorching 32 degrees!"

:-|

Wow, so it almost reached 90 Fahrenheit. Here, it gets up to 90 by 8 AM during the summer, and sometimes in the spring and autumn. Wow, scorching. He'd probably die if he came down here. Either that or be inside all the time like all the rest of these northern fucks. "I came down here 'cause the weather is so temperate..." rly? srsly? Climb up into your 140 degree attic for longer than 20 minutes, and tell me how "temperate" it is. Either that or just go outside during the summer for longer than two minutes and start sweating your ass off. Right. Temperate.

Pic unrelated...

View attachment 326598
You are aware that Turkey is one of the gazillion of countries that are not retarded aka uses the fucking metric system?
The hero midget was busting ass for days at below 10 celsius = below 50 F°.

1609541437202.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users