ErRb_OtVgAEPixj

• 22Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 27 users

Grimsark

Would you please credit the artist?
Nice pictures, would love to explore more of their work
Added Credits to the quoted post. (Will add them to future posts, if I have them)

For length.
Johnson Tsang
ErUZv67XYAwHJ_0.jpg
ErUZwHVW4AcLI9H.jpg
ErUZwXzXUAEeG26.jpg
ErUZwlqXIAMJVO-.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Western society was a mistake.

View attachment 328170
Why the fuck is Yemen starving? Oil rich nation.
And why the fuck is Western society a mistake? Because we reap the rewards of a society that has (in the past) valued freedom and one's desire to better themselves and therefore the world around them? No, I say that this society is the mistake, they have a huge natural resource and yet with the restrictive, controlling and corrupt government they have squandered the rewards from it. I will feel no white or western guilt for enjoying the fruits of my labor, if the nation is so destitute then they should do something to change it.
Fuck Yemen, and fuck any shit hole third world county that the media wants me to feel guilty about because theyre soooo fucking poor. Boo fucking hoo.

images.jpg

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 13 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And why the fuck is Western society a mistake? Because we reap the rewards of a society that has (in the past) valued freedom and one's desire to better themselves and therefore the world around them? No, I say that this society is the mistake, they have a huge natural resource and yet with the restrictive, controlling and corrupt government they have squandered the rewards from it. I will feel no white or western guilt for enjoying the fruits of my labor, if the nation is so destitute then they should do something to change it.
Fuck Yemen, and fuck any shit hole third world county that the media wants me to feel guilty about because theyre soooo fucking poor. Boo fucking hoo.

View attachment 328208
I agree that the premise of Western Society was not a mistake. But the US government, much less the rest of Western Society, hardly has the same principles that it once had. If you or I tried to go out and "change" our Government in this day and age - what exactly would you or I do? That starving cricket or his parents have little power over a corrupt Government. If they protest then they are deemed rioters and beaten back with force. If they put a new power in place, its just as corrupt as the last with a darker more charismatic face. If they saw a true avenue to change things, Im sure they would. Just as if you or I saw a true avenue to change our Government for the better, we would.

We continue to hear how the foreign aid goes directly to the people and they account for it down to the penny. But its glossed over that those are contracts sold to "friends" and that same care package that costs $5 in the US costs the US tax payer ten times as much. That difference being no where near comparable in transportation or hazard pay additions. Its not that I dont want to help people, Im just tired of seeing Peter, Paul, Jamal and Uzbecky take their share out of it.

defeatist-alignments-70220993.png

rvee1.jpg

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 328208
Not really about the actual starving child and their conditions. Its the juxtaposition of Google and everything they represent are happily promoting the most idiotic, wasteful, gluttonous acts yet in the very same breath also saying pls help starving children.

Its like a faggot on a yacht talking about how bad climate change is and how everyone(not them) need to do their part to stop climate change.

demo_03.jpg

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users