Funny, Strange, Random Pics

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I honestly think it's time I just start visiting reddit for funny pics and ignore here completely.

At least they have a "NSFW" section that completely removes thumbnails before you even click it and they have a link description.

Fedor

<Banned>
I honestly think it's time I just start visiting reddit for funny pics and ignore here completely.
You should, reddit is probably the best site on the internet. Create an account and go subscribe to subreddits that you find interesting.

pQT0l.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should, reddit is probably the best site on the internet. Create an account and go subscribe to subreddits that you find interesting.

pQT0l.jpg
Yup, everyone that talks shit on Reddit doesn't actually know how to use it. Just unsubscribe from the usual /r/funny and stupid shit like that and it's actually pretty good.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How stupid do you have to be to not realize that you will regret 52 stars on your face? I thought artists were very careful about face tattoos not just inking anyone to come in asking for it. If he wasn't now, he won't quickly do it again to any random person after all this legal shit with her. Then again, look at the guy.
What legal shit actually took place?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What legal shit actually took place?
n June 2009, Vlaminck threatened to sue tattooist Rouslan Toumaniantz for the cost of the stars' removal, insisting that a language barrier meant the Flemish speaker had misunderstood when she gave instructions in French and English to ink only three stars on her face.

Vlaminck said she avoided going out in public because the tattoos made her feel like a 'freak'.

But a week later she confessed to a Dutch TV station that she had been awake throughout and had indeed asked for the full 56 marks.

She said she lied because she was afraid of how her father would react.

Even still, Mr Toumaniantz - whose own face is covered in tattoos and piercings - offered to pay half the cost of laser removal, saying he did not want to leave a customer unsatisfied.

He later retracted this offer, leaving Vlaminck to cover the cost alone.

According to Belgian media, Toumaniantz said he did not regret tattooing Vlaminck, adding that it had given him publicity.
I guess nothing technically. And sounds like it didn't matter to him after all. Dude's a piece of shit, its straight up wrong to tat your name on that young girl's face. You should be at least 30 to even consider that decision IMO, and she's a college student and he inked that shit the day he met her. I don't usually reference someone being immoral, but that's the term that comes to mind for it.

hveeRDc.jpg