xxjlalj39be61.jpg

• 9Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 16 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I don't usually respond but since it's you, here goes. I admit, when it first happened I was like wtf is going on. That was also why I made the comment I made that pissed off Alkorin Alkorin . In hindsight I shouldn't have formulated my comment with a clear racist undertone but as one of the former presidents himself put it, it is what it is. Back to the negging. Ask yourself, how many years I have been shitting up the fsr? How many young and eager Amod Amod have come and gone, trying to "fix" the situation? How many arbitrary rules have been tried? How many polls? Have my posting habits changed since the latest attempt? Have I tried to limit my posts in fsr in order to preserve the number? Have I ventured into the harrow free area in order to farm points?
And here's something really mind blowing. Sooner or later people will realize that the amount of time and effort it takes to go to fsr just to neg my posts is just not worth their time. And it will happen without them even knowing it. At first they miss a day or two here and there. Then they will come back and harrow all the posts they have missed. It will take longer than usual, given the amount of posts. They will continue on that pattern for some time. Then they will start missing more days here and there, eventually they will have a week or two worth of posts to neg. But they will come back neg all of them. Eventually they will decide not to neg the last batch because of time constraints or whatever but they'll promise themselves they'll come back and neg them later. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. That's not the point. The point is that at the end of the day I will outlive them all. It's just that simple. The number just doesn't matter in that context.
This isn't quite the Vanessa Vanessa length post but I don't have a feminine penis.

TLDR

43iv8l.jpg

• 22Harrow
  • 17Like
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 52 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I don't usually respond but since it's you, here goes. I admit, when it first happened I was like wtf is going on. That was also why I made the comment I made that pissed off Alkorin Alkorin . In hindsight I shouldn't have formulated my comment with a clear racist undertone but as one of the former presidents himself put it, it is what it is. Back to the negging. Ask yourself, how many years I have been shitting up the fsr? How many young and eager Amod Amod have come and gone, trying to "fix" the situation? How many arbitrary rules have been tried? How many polls? Have my posting habits changed since the latest attempt? Have I tried to limit my posts in fsr in order to preserve the number? Have I ventured into the harrow free area in order to farm points?
And here's something really mind blowing. Sooner or later people will realize that the amount of time and effort it takes to go to fsr just to neg my posts is just not worth their time. And it will happen without them even knowing it. At first they miss a day or two here and there. Then they will come back and harrow all the posts they have missed. It will take longer than usual, given the amount of posts. They will continue on that pattern for some time. Then they will start missing more days here and there, eventually they will have a week or two worth of posts to neg. But they will come back neg all of them. Eventually they will decide not to neg the last batch because of time constraints or whatever but they'll promise themselves they'll come back and neg them later. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. That's not the point. The point is that at the end of the day I will outlive them all. It's just that simple. The number just doesn't matter in that context.
This isn't quite the Vanessa Vanessa length post but I don't have a feminine penis.

TLDR

View attachment 332034
DsqtaVQ.jpg

• 18Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 21 users