<Bronze Donator>
t4sa8gjec1f61.jpg

• 8Harrow
  • 6Rustled
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 15 users

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider

This trope annoys me for being "factually inaccurate", which is dumb because I don't even believe in this stuff. I guess the term I'm looking for is non-canon.
"In the canon of all Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam), angels are a separate order of creation from humanity, generally regarded as composed of spirit or light. Though they can appear as humans if it suits them, they are unable to truly become human. Yet even in canon, angels are often envious of mortals, and many writers have mused on how one of them might become one of us. Similarly, in recent centuries due to carelessness or wishful thinking, it's not uncommon to show characters in fiction becoming angels after death, especially if they were particularly saintlike in life."

raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF_97ab1c12de.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Harrow
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
This trope annoys me for being "factually inaccurate", which is dumb because I don't even believe in this stuff. I guess the term I'm looking for is non-canon.
"In the canon of all Abrahamic religions (Judaism, Christianity and Islam), angels are a separate order of creation from humanity, generally regarded as composed of spirit or light. Though they can appear as humans if it suits them, they are unable to truly become human. Yet even in canon, angels are often envious of mortals, and many writers have mused on how one of them might become one of us. Similarly, in recent centuries due to carelessness or wishful thinking, it's not uncommon to show characters in fiction becoming angels after death, especially if they were particularly saintlike in life."

View attachment 332622
1612294347790.png

Relax. Get some sun. Have a nap.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Varia Vespasa

Vyemm Raider

View attachment 332622
Sometimes people who die just come back as intangible vampire ghosts...

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users