Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Although my cell camera doesn't really do this view in the flesh justice, you get the idea. Downtown Los Angeles with some great fog hanging around early this morning.

View attachment 372660
I'm fucking old cause all I could think of was 2021's version of this...
TempleofGozerbio.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
did everyone bring enough chew to remain civil in close proximity?
View attachment 372713
I did, I hope. Everyone here drinks heavily too
20210914_185032(0).jpg
20210914_185053.jpg

20210914_183730 (1).jpg

This is the entrance to the plant, looking out, the ceiling of the plant featuring the generator, and a profile of the project. Turns out, they tunneled over a mile with dynamite.
Someone asked where it's at, I can tell you it's in Alaska.
It's hard to get pictures that convey the vibe of this place, it feels like Batmans lair, or maybe a James Bond villain's hideout

• 17Like
Reactions: 16 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I did, I hope. Everyone here drinks heavily too
View attachment 372715View attachment 372716
View attachment 372718
This is the entrance to the plant, looking out, the ceiling of the plant featuring the generator, and a profile of the project. Turns out, they tunneled over a mile with dynamite.
Someone asked where it's at, I can tell you it's in Alaska.
It's hard to get pictures that convey the vibe of this place, it feels like Batmans lair, or maybe a James Bond villain's hideout
I'm working in the tunnel excavation world (hence my avatar), so I'm always there before the whole valves / powerhouse installation.
11.jpg

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users