Funny, Strange, Random Pics

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
eVksN03.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Fire on Mt. Diablo as seen from our driveway last night. Excuse the shitty quality, my wife took them!

rrr_img_43117.jpg
rrr_img_43116.jpg

fris

Vyemm Raider
Did the animated GIF thread run out of room?
why do we have gif's in a separate thread? it started what, 13 years ago on the FOH forum when the screenshot section was created? I think most people's internet connections can handle a page full of gifs now.

trend-internet-connectivity-bandwidth.gif

Gooch_sl

shitlord
Whats so hard about posting GIFs in the GIF thread ? Why does everyone else have to conform for you to post your more then likely repost gif ?]
(Last edited by Tarrant; 09-07-2013 at 10:33 PM.) <-- From rules thread. I see enough jimmies were rustled that Tarrant changed the rules 3 days ago to no gifs from a year or so of gifs being relatively accepted.

Other than Fedor posting gifs, which apparently got banned around the time he got suspended, this rule seems to state his posts are otherwise the viewers fault.
"Dicks in spoilers (Hint: if you click on a spoiler in the fsr, you're getting a dick or a cat .gif)" All his posts in Screenshots were just that; A bunch of dicks in spoilers.

Anyways
Obpic:
rrr_img_43150.jpg