Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have learned a lot about your life in just the last few weeks. One second you're fucking some mexican chick, the next thing I know you're drawing Lady Gaga. Good or bad, you're interesting to say the least.

I started to google "fucking mexicans" and got a bunch of Pro Trump stuff. I googled "Mexican fucking artist" and got a bunch of hate trump stuff. Google has no pulse on me! So heres a "fine mexican ass."
main-qimg-f80f9d5fecff53ee813fd12ccdce717c-lq

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
I have learned a lot about your life in just the last few weeks. One second you're fucking some mexican chick, the next thing I know you're drawing Lady Gaga. Good or bad, you're interesting to say the least.

I started to google "fucking mexicans" and got a bunch of Pro Trump stuff. I googled "Mexican fucking artist" and got a bunch of hate trump stuff. Google has no pulse on me! So heres a "fine mexican ass."
I mean you could have just looked up Salma Hayek in From Dusk till Dawn

3575B9C7-BB24-48CC-9199-53841E6DC7C8.jpeg

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Brad2770

Go here and you’ll learn I lived in my car from May 22 of 2020 to May 1 of 2021 to buy a business.

Only to be….. what?! Thought I would drop the spoiler? Go read.

I have had a pretty interesting life. It’s riddled with failure, but I never give up and I have somehow convinced myself I’m a winner.

I’m older and fat now, but when I talk about my days after my divorce, I really had no problem getting the ladies.

EDIT*** It’s why I have the “Man of the Year for only four minutes”. I have accomplished some man of the year type things, but they always lasted a blink. If I ever get a tombstone, that’s what I want on it.

2E7BFAAF-3C93-4D9D-824A-F5A446EDBD3E.jpeg

6B65A494-6DB7-4F26-9FD1-A1C797D90273.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

sliverstorm

Trakanon Raider
Back around 2010-2012, someone posted a link to another board of a guy’s artistic journey. It started with the guy barely drawing shaded cubes to doing hyper realistic pastel drawings. I think it maybe have been 2013 or so the last time I visited the site. I was hoping someone had the link to that thread (assuming it’s still up).
The thread/forum is dead now, but here's a link to the person and a video showing all the drawings:

From this
JH cup.png

jonathan-hardesty-studio-dresser-medium.jpg

jonathan-hardesty-bigpainting-withcandlesticks-andbible-medium.jpg

jonathan-hardesty-summerflowers-medium.jpg

jonathan-hardesty-armcast-medium2.jpg

jonathan-hardesty-maportrait-medium.jpg

• 10Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 11 users

Brad2770

The thread/forum is dead now, but here's a link to the person and a video showing all the drawings:

From this
View attachment 392839

I chatted with this guy until about 2013. He lives (or at that time, lived) in Dallas. He had offered for me to come sit in on him working. He had just moved into that studio. I was a dumbass. I never took him up on the offer.

He sent me a lot of pics, but I guess some of the emails weren’t saved or maybe I used a different email. I could only find 5 emails and they were just things I sent to him.

B97BE161-3232-45AB-8E6B-5B7424273F64.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user