Funny, Strange, Random Pics

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously? This was double spoilered with 2 warnings not to open it. Not even the worst thing that passes here. Just a big bloody sack!

Draegan, you are a huge faggot. Seriously. You must be the biggest vagina in the entire world. I bet youre one of those people that gets all butt hurt because someone left day old coffee in the coffee maker at work, so you get it taken away so noone can use it. I bet you have to date a physically and mentally weak girl so you can feel more powerful than her. I bet youre the kind of person that likes to make the 16 year old cashier feel like shit because something rang out $1.00 more than you thought, so you throw a bitch fit to get your way.

You are an absolute sandy gash.
you are a faggot and no one wants to see that shit.

edit:
first gis for stupid mother fucker
rrr_img_44588.jpg

eenis_sl

shitlord
you are a faggot and no one wants to see that shit.

edit:
first gis for stupid mother fucker
If that nasty shit isnt in there, if fedors tranny-or-nots are gone what the fuck do we have left? Reddit reposts? Fuck that, Make a new thread and call it " Mildly Funny, not Strange, somewhat Random pics, completely fucking boring and spiritless thread of faggotry for pussies who need to harden the fuck up" and waste your time there. Take all the other whining faggots with you too.

penalty_sl

shitlord
If that nasty shit isnt in there, if fedors tranny-or-nots are gone what the fuck do we have left? Reddit reposts? Fuck that, Make a new thread and call it " Mildly Funny, not Strange, somewhat Random pics, completely fucking boring and spiritless thread of faggotry for pussies who need to harden the fuck up" and waste your time there. Take all the other whining faggots with you too.
99% of the tranny/gore posts are straight from reddit

herp-derp.jpg

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Seriously? This was double spoilered with 2 warnings not to open it. Not even the worst thing that passes here. Just a big bloody sack!

Draegan, you are a huge faggot. Seriously. You must be the biggest vagina in the entire world. I bet youre one of those people that gets all butt hurt because someone left day old coffee in the coffee maker at work, so you get it taken away so noone can use it. I bet you have to date a physically and mentally weak girl so you can feel more powerful than her. I bet youre the kind of person that likes to make the 16 year old cashier feel like shit because something rang out $1.00 more than you thought, so you throw a bitch fit to get your way.

You are an absolute sandy gash.
ig85lNv1RFu6l.gif

Grimsark

I don't normally chime in on these sorts of debates. But I am inclined to draw the limits of posting at potential litigation, and not bad taste. Everything else should be left up to the community to deal with.

Having said that, I am not surprised that the moment this domain became more than a hang out for previous FOH posters, and more of a commercial enterprise (JUNKIESNATION), moderation also became an issue with its regulars.

unrelated.
rrr_img_44591.jpg

LennyLenard_sl

shitlord
what was the image?

Describe it to me in a sexy voice
It was an older man on his back on a hospital bed with, what appeared to be, a swollen, gangrenous scrotum. The scrotum had been incised, exposing blackened tissue and blood, with some of it dribbling down onto the bed.

Edit: pic.

rrr_img_44594.png

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
It was an older man on his back on a hospital bed with, what appeared to be, a swollen, gangrenous scrotum. The scrotum had been incised, exposing blackened tissue and blood, with some of it dribbling down onto the bed.
While he typed that, I drew a picture to describe the picture.
rrr_img_44593.jpg

Hope this help.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Most fake tits look great, until the bra comes off.
Except 99.9% of the time you can tell theyre fake tits from a mile away because these dumb hoes get so they look like they have two basketballs on their chest. Its just very jimmy rustling to see these comapnies make stupid ass sexy ads with women who are not sexy.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord