<Bronze Donator>
gW1jf1E_d.jpg

• 6Harrow
  • 3Worf
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 14 users

Rivertamm

Trakanon Raider
The image search finder tool is frigen great...

• 10Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 13 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

i have questions, note i am not going to question the validity of the suspended computer, there was an era where ppl suspended hard drives with zip ties or rubberbands
70e8cce94badb2a556ab88053c43b6f8.jpg

but lets just look at the furniture, how is that cabinet door supposed to swing out?, is that a window unit ac on top of the cabinet? mousepad is hp user manual? it looks like this is an sli video card setup and air flow sucks so bad he needs a vorndao fan pointed at it, while also blocking half the monitor that is not wide screen (so it's like pre 2003) or the monitor is just so old b/c he has a dvi to vga adapter on it, all on 1 stick of ram?

• 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Brad2770

The image search finder tool is frigen great...

She is way hotter in person. I saw them in Dallas at the House of Blues. They opened for Hurt. I have to say, they were much more entertaining than Hurt.

I would rate Muse as the best live performance I have ever seen. Sick Puppies number two.

Anyways, I got to meet her and shake her hand. I didn’t appreciate it then other than she was gorgeous.

Not sure if I would own sone panties she signed. She was a great entertainer and talented bassist. It would feel strange to have those.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users