Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why do they do that? I was wondering if the car is lowered so far they need to do it to get it to even fit in the wheel well?

F2gnu9B.jpg
The idea behind camber is to provide better cornering, but these guys are just being faggots.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Who hires a babysitter for a 14yo boy with no impairments?
In the article linked the mother is on 2 years probation for not only condoning the relationship but providing alcohol and marijuana to the alleged victim and uh... predator?

In any case, the mother may not be playing with a full deck, namean?

Edit: Oops - I skimmed a little too much. The mother of the chick is the one who provided the alcohol and whatnot. The boy's mother turned in the babysitter, so who knows why she felt like her 14 year old needed one, especially an attractive 19 year old girl?

rrr_img_44744.png

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
I really hate to post in the FSR yet again w/o a pic but... This is literally the hopes and dreams of your childhood at the point when your dick woke up. This kid won the spank-bank lottery for ever and ever. If this very sentiment doesn't reflect the intent behind the original post, then something something cock cock

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Won the spank bank lottery? Bro you cant go a day without hearing about some teacher banging her student. Shit happens all the time.