<Bronze Donator>
QW2YQ1q.jpeg

• 10Harrow
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Preface with this first "I AM NOT A SHOE GUY" - I just wanted a pair of shoes that I loved to wear while I was in the military in 2002 (and found them, crazy enough) and a Shoe Guy friend of mine referred me to Stockx.
But this is what I found: 2017 Repro's for Air Jordan 1's. No way in hell those are worth that since theyve either been worn or just stored and abused like a mf, though.
Stockx.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Preface with this first "I AM NOT A SHOE GUY" - I just wanted a pair of shoes that I loved to wear while I was in the military in 2002 (and found them, crazy enough) and a Shoe Guy friend of mine referred me to Stockx.
But this is what I found: 2017 Repro's for Air Jordan 1's. No way in hell those are worth that since theyve either been worn or just stored and abused like a mf, though.
View attachment 426972

I can get that pair for $200. Should I do it?

Not worn. Just stored in a closet. (That’s what my boss said, but looking now, they look worn. I thought they were cheap Nikes. Now I’m kind of going wtf.)

D89E0E9D-D01D-42B5-9B5E-FF15BCF6166A.jpeg

Brad2770

I passed on them. I didn’t realize they were some kind of rich man’s collector item. I thought I was going to get a “new” pair of old Nike’s so my kid be a baller in school.

I had a pair like this back in the 80’s my mom got at a garage sale. I think the soles were different. I can’t quite remember. I know they were red and white like this.

5047CD54-1631-436E-8A17-0CD0EF7BBDF6.jpeg

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I passed on them. I didn’t realize they were some kind of rich man’s collector item. I thought I was going to get a “new” pair of old Nike’s so my kid be a baller in school.

I had a pair like this back in the 80’s my mom got at a garage sale. I think the soles were different. I can’t quite remember. I know they were red and white like this.

View attachment 426989
What I did was google year and brand for the shoes I wore, then went on stockx with what they were called and found them. Im sure the amount of shoes available to choose from in the 1980's is a lot less compared to the ugly fucking shoes they have these days, in mass. Like the shoes I bought on stockx were the 2002 Bohemian Running shoes (feels like you're running bare foot, but with arch support). But compared to whats out there now... To me, these look fucking stupid.
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-pure-oat-4.jpeg

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users