Funny, Strange, Random Pics

TJR

ubersafe.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Legazy

Molten Core Raider
I work for the FAA as a repair technician (communications) and the smartest guy I know is also a HAM radio guy. This guy is smart enough that he was given a job and then cut out other shit he wanted to do and they assigned him full time to the shit he carved out for himself and gave his responsibilities he was originally hired for to someone else. The shit he took on was orders of magnitude harder than his original responsibilities and that work interested him more. He is retiring this year and has no one shadowing him to replace him and we are going to be fucked when he goes. Thankfully he likes everyone in my shop and he gave us the keys to his little kingdom but the learning curve is going to be steep.

View attachment 428287

I've been interested in learning HAM radio, I'm hoping the learning curve is friendly for a beginner.

• 18Faggotry
  • 2Dislike
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 26 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
I've been interested in learning HAM radio, I'm hoping the learning curve is friendly for a beginner.

Considering you can't seem to understand how this thread works, I will wish you good luck with that.

Ham-shack.png

• 15Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 17 users