Funny, Strange, Random Pics

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_44868.jpg

This just popped up in my FB feed from Image Horror. Only 3 faces I can't figure out. Tiny head above Freddy's right shoulder (little demon from "The Gate" series??), the guy just above the Leprechaun on the far right side, and "old man screaming face" between Dracula and Janet Leigh (Psycho chick). Other than them, I got it covered. Can you 1337 peeps of the internet help me with those 3???
I thought 3 might be Lon Chaney in London After Midnight...

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_44868.jpg

This just popped up in my FB feed from Image Horror. Only 3 faces I can't figure out. Tiny head above Freddy's right shoulder (little demon from "The Gate" series??), the guy just above the Leprechaun on the far right side, and "old man screaming face" between Dracula and Janet Leigh (Psycho chick). Other than them, I got it covered. Can you 1337 peeps of the internet help me with those 3???
I would think the little alien thing is the Body snatchers or The Gate. The screaming man face is Mr. Hyde.
No clue about the other one.

The one I can't figure out is the face just above the Wolfman, in between Ash's chainsaw and right leg.

rrr_img_44887.jpg

brefos77_sl

shitlord
I think the one above the Leprechaun is Hannibal Lecter.

rrr_img_44868.jpg

Tea_sl

shitlord
It's amazing how much Sweden looks like my wife. (who is also Swedish.)
Yeah, whenever that image pops up it's always weird how much Hungary looks like my Hungarian wife. I'm a sucker for scary Eastern Europeans. I like Peru quite a bit though.