1.jpg

• 12Harrow
  • 1Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 13 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Delete it from your viewing history so it shouldn't impact your future search results or suggestions.

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek's Creek

Man...after clicking that history link I have come to a solid understanding that I need a MUCH stronger password on my smart TV...my kids be watching some strange shit in that youtube rabbit hole.

1667400681122.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida

Holy fuck that plant and ofcourse is comes from Australia

Ernie Rider, a conservation officer with the Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service,[16] was slapped in the face and torso with the foliage in 1963, and said:

For two or three days the pain was almost unbearable; I couldn't work or sleep... I remember it feeling like there were giant hands trying to squash my chest... then it was pretty bad pain for another fortnight or so. The stinging persisted for two years and recurred every time I had a cold shower...There's nothing to rival it; it's ten times worse than anything else.[16]

2 fucking years

Apparently dead leaves and even laboratory leaves dead for decades can still sting you

1667406777757.png

• 6Like
  • 3Rustled
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 9 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Baby names continue to stay roughly the same, but their spelling just gets worse as the years go by. Looking at some of those names, I know how theyre "meant" to be said. But if they were under scrutiny, they would sound fucking retarded. I could understand some of them better if they were from different backgrounds. But straight English, with a British background? You just sound fucking dumb.

We clowned on a Jake and Matt in my inner circle for this one:
Best-Baby-Names-4.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
  • 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
I live here in OZ, NSW Central Coast to be vaguely exact.....

We have the sorts of spiders here that will kill you in 15 minutes..... Female Sydney Funnel Web if you care .... but not a SINGLE PERSON HAS DIED SINCE 1980.

A local to me, Eric Worrell, started 'milking' spiders at his tourist trap reptile park, and it is used as an antivenom.

I mean, getting bit hurts like hell, and will make you want to die, but spiders . . they aren't the danger you yanks all think they are . . .

These fuckers though... the Irukandji jellyfish. 50-100 people a year are hospitalised, and a fair number of those die of BRAIN HAEMMORAGES.
"...describes the sting as "100 times as potent as that of a cobra and 1,000 times stronger than a tarantula's"."

Here's an idea, when a local or a sign says 'dont swim in that water, i dont care if it's pretty, i dont care if you saw it on TV, dont fucking swim', then . . . maybe dont fucking swim?

1667425246162.png

• 7Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 11 users

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
I live here in OZ, NSW Central Coast to be vaguely exact.....

We have the sorts of spiders here that will kill you in 15 minutes..... Female Sydney Funnel Web if you care .... but not a SINGLE PERSON HAS DIED SINCE 1980.

A local to me, Eric Worrell, started 'milking' spiders at his tourist trap reptile park, and it is used as an antivenom.

I mean, getting bit hurts like hell, and will make you want to die, but spiders . . they aren't the danger you yanks all think they are . . .

These fuckers though... the Irukandji jellyfish. 50-100 people a year are hospitalised, and a fair number of those die of BRAIN HAEMMORAGES.
"...describes the sting as "100 times as potent as that of a cobra and 1,000 times stronger than a tarantula's"."

Here's an idea, when a local or a sign says 'dont swim in that water, i dont care if it's pretty, i dont care if you saw it on TV, dont fucking swim', then . . . maybe dont fucking swim?

View attachment 441097
The things we hate most though?

Cockroaches . . . Easters NSW is basically alive with them . .and they aren't your cute little American or European ones . . these cunts can get as big as your hand.
Walk any Sydney street at night to be greeted with these bastards boldly wandering around, not giving a shit about anything.

1667425353136.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
It ain't Australia, but apparently the bite of a Brazilian wandering spider gives you long-lasting involuntary wood and can break your dick for a couple of years!

1667425530031.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Weird Boner
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 7 users