Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
That pic is right near a BART station. I immediately recognized it. This is why I live 40 minutes away from the “world class city” that is called SF yet go there approximately once a year.

That meat was probably stolen from a Safeway.

yfrd9cxzzry31.jpg

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Now let’s talk about “danger dogs.” In California and maybe other places, at the end or even beginning of almost every concert or sporting event, Mexican danger dog vendors are out on the street. Sometimes no shit 15 of them will be in one area. I haven’t in a while, but these things are pretty fucking good, don’t get them often, but occasionally.

F22C7FA7-3AAA-43FA-AC9A-214DD67DF4E7.jpeg

That said I have two stories from friends who are SFPD officers.

First danger dog story:

SFPD was investigating a crime at a roach motel — the places that you can pay $20 to spend a night. A lot of people live in them.

Officers go into room. A hundred packs of hotdogs are in a bath tub with no ice. They asked why they had so many unrefrigerated hot dogs. People living in the room said they intended to sell them from their danger dog cart later that evening which was also in the room.

Story number two:

Officers approached a danger dog cart for some reason (I forgot the whole story.) Another gentleman was there “helping” with the stand who was also involved in some kind of altercation.
The other gentleman was bacon wrapping the hotdogs with raw bacon with no gloves on. Officers asked where he lived, he said he was homeless, and he looked and smelled horrible. He said the guy that owned the cart gave him $10 to wrap hot dogs.

Bon appetit

F2F35AF8-9D79-4391-ACE0-C52562BF68E5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 5Barf
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users