Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Is Canadian like Mexican except you add a z to everything instead of an o?
That's (if I remember grade 9 French properly) the imperative conjugation of the verb 'voter' (pronounced vo-Tay).

By law we have to have both English and French on any product label.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
These be the only chips I fuck with.
rrr_img_45699.jpg

Isengard_sl

shitlord
Is Canadian like Mexican except you add a z to everything instead of an o?
It is not. Although both romanic languages, descended from Latin and the same branch the italic languages within the Indo-European language family, French and Spanish have evolved separately throughout the centuries, mkay?

garrison.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't think you can find Utz very far outside the mid Atlantic (though this is the internet age, you can get anything shipped to you).

Which is a shame for the rest of you, because these fuckers are the holy grail.

EDIT: ItsGrandmaUtz that you can't find in most of the country I think. Plain old thin, non-lard style Utz and other Utz snacks are more widespread I believe.

3qDPy1H.jpg

Those Yukon Gold look good.
You wouldn't be more right, mate. The thickest, crunchiest, most flavorful potato chip I've ever fucking experienced in my life. You think Kettle is thick and crunchy? Yukon Gold is like a Kettle chip on fucking steroids. They're hard to find in my state now, but my god whenever I get my hands on a bag I immediately open it and thrust my cock inside. Kettle is a good substitute however.

If you guys ever make your way out to Hawaii you have to try this brand:
rrr_img_45707.gif

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Don't think you can find Utz very far outside the mid Atlantic (though this is the internet age, you can get anything shipped to you).

Which is a shame for the rest of you, because these fuckers are the holy grail.
Concur. These are a damn close second...