Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Isengard_sl

shitlord

I could well go for fome fish 'n chips right about now.

Heston-Blumenthal-Little-Chef-Popham-Channel-4-Fish-and-Chips-Smell-Chippy.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Just bought these at a local 7-11, fucking Canadian stereotypes. They actually taste like moose meat, really odd and gross.

994632_10151739120301985_437401317_n.jpg
I concur that these are horrifically inedible. Something I could only reasonable compare to "burnt ass hair".
I also was (unfortunately) curious enough to try the "Grilled cheese and ketchup" flavor, which tastes like nothing less than vomit. Stay away.

rrr_img_45716.jpg

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I concur that these are horrifically inedible. Something I could only reasonable compare to "burnt ass hair".
I also was (unfortunately) curious enough to try the "Grilled cheese and ketchup" flavor, which tastes like nothing less than vomit. Stay away.
Well no shit, all those gimmicky flavors are destined to be awful and only good for the curiosity factor. That's what happens when you take culinary advice from some woman who thinks dipping grilled cheese sandwiches in fucking ketchup is a high epicurean experience.

cnM3Z59.jpg

Isengard_sl

shitlord
"The Uploader has not made this video available in your country." What type of 1980's horseshit is this? Region lock DIE DIE DIE.

GIS for 1980's chips is lackluster.
It's Heston Blumenthal's fish and chips. "Heston Blumenthal - In Search of Perfection S1E4".
Worth the watch.

hqdefault.jpg

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Thunder Crunch Jalepeno chips where the best chips ever made. Its a shame they no longer exist. Also its apparently very hard to find a picture of a bag of said chips.

CA617444