Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
Got bored and went looking to see if I could find one of the old Major Matt Mason toys I had as a kid. Found this on Etsy for $1200. Don't really have that kind of FU money.

Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 8.53.16 PM.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Spare

Vyemm Raider
this is really random, one of my favorite Christmas presents as a little kid.
iu

iu

iu
Mine recently fell off a shelf and broke. I was able to glue it all back and repair it but when I heard it smash, I said FUCKKKKKK that sounded expensive!!

One of my recent grabs
1674452553823.png

• 9Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mine recently fell off a shelf and broke. I was able to glue it all back and repair it but when I heard it smash, I said FUCKKKKKK that sounded expensive!!

One of my recent grabs
View attachment 454784
thats sweet.
i also got the big Rodan for my birthday.
iu

the back of that thing was held together by string and rubber bands, it self destructed on its own and just fell to pieces in my arms as i was flapping its wings. fucking bullshit.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider

One of my recent grabs
View attachment 454784

If you want to have some fun here's a link of a ton of behind the scene shots when they were filming the final battle. I seriously doubt you could get the permits to actually fly between buildings in LA now. Probably do it all CGI. According the the stuntman it was a bitch to fly with that big gun sticking out the front.

BTHUND.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Holy shit I totally had that when I was a kid and forgot about it until your post.

View attachment 454785
it was an awesome toy, my dad knew everything i wanted, even stuff i had never seen before or even knew that i wanted it. before that i was fascinated by the Shogun Warriors and wanted a Raydeen action figure. my dad went crazy looking for that toy. he even went to Chinatown and looked in their toy stores. finally he somehow found it and i was so jazzed over getting it.
iu

iu

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users