Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oldbased

> Than U
Bro, with love, do you not post in other places both about how you are a heavy dude, and also about having spent hours watching thots on twitch/kick?

View attachment 472749
No and No. I watch fishing on Twitch/Kick. I often post ugly hoes forced upon me on the front page.
I'm 50, but as I said below, this is the internet. She is very low-mid and probably someone I would have passed over in my prime.
Considering there is a billion hoes on the internet, there is far better than some fat bitch acting like a red head out there.
1683643957000.png

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Harrow
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Amazing the usual reddit shitlibs missed the point entirely of why posting some low class fat bitch with a face so ugly she has to fake freckles to try and avoid being double bagged when you have a billion other choices out there.
Easy to see how these same shitturds voted for Biden.
1683644211051.png

• 7Faggotry
  • 4Harrow
  • 3Like
Reactions: 17 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not the point, which of course I assume you are just too dense to realize.
For being the internet, she is very low to mid. Only 10's should be showing their shit because there is a billion others doing it also.
It's like going to a Trump steakhouse and asking for the buffet. Don't settle for less when you can get the best.
It is at least funny and strange but not random. Just low tier pussy thinking she is high tier. Got to put that bitch down and into her place.
View attachment 472763
1683645278009.png

• 6Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
She cute body wise but still fat. Also fake freckles are worse then gay dick suckers. Red heads don't only have them under the eyes. This is like a man who thinks he is a woman, it's cheap and deserving of a woodchipper. 2/10 only cause this is the internet and there is a billion other mid hoes just like her thinking they are something special but she is only deserving of a Sonic date for her tits which at my Sonic, the bitch at the window has a better face than this ran into a wall and my face got stuck in a resting state bitch does.

Yeah well, aparently he agrees with you. He thought she was funny, strange or random. If he thought she was pretty he would have posted her in the PGT.

09_t6l8bZUhRArr1DbIGEeB2ZtL_aseFwmx6gHgKr5g.jpg

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah well, aparently he agrees with you. He thought she was funny, strange or random. If he thought she was pretty he would have posted her in the PGT.

09_t6l8bZUhRArr1DbIGEeB2ZtL_aseFwmx6gHgKr5g.jpg
Ain't nothing funny about a low rate fat hoe on the internet. Not when quality pussy is only a click away.

Attachments

• email-counter.gif
    email-counter.gif
    18 KB · Views: 7
  • 3Picard
  • 2Moron
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users